Tamiya 1:32 Mustang

Wow, springs look great!! I'll have to file that little gem away somewhere. I finally got a good look at the kit the other day at my LHS.
So jealous.

Here's what I've been doing for the last 2 days...

P51D035.jpg
If it looks glossy, mushy..that's because I soaked down the paper to get it to lay more naturally.

Those are RB Production seatbelts and Jerry Rutman's seat. Hope you likey.

And here we are with the head rest, I bumped it up a bit, cutting grooves and indentation where the cushion would have flatten out some. Washed over the seat belts.

P51D035%7E0.jpg

Now, that Fuel Selector switch has a great deal of detail markings, I do not understand why Tamiya didn't give some decal for that part. Its the one with the red selector at the foot of the pedestal
P51D036.jpg
Not sure if I want to order a whole new set of Eduards interior just for that one part. What would you do?

What an awesome kit. I've always wanted to order a 1/32 scale kit, they just have so much detail packed into them. Your off to a great start. Its really looking good.

Nicely done MP, but if your still lack with the interior details.. scratchbuilding some parts will do

For me it depends on the subject. I like P-47's so I tend to get a bit picky about the details on those. Other not so much.

Eastrock said:
Nicely done MP, but if your still lack with the interior details.. scratchbuilding some parts will do

The physical details are there, the decals are not.

Here's an image of the fuel selector switch

577_fuelselector.jpg

I just can't paint that tight! guess I'll be looking for some Eduard pe.

Thank you sir!

Barracuda Decals to the rescue!

BC3201002.jpg

Ordered a set now just wait for it to show up.

In the mean time, I'll look at the Dragon Mustang and maybe finish the Sabra

Sahweet work! What are those belts made of?
Nice find on the decals too. I see what you mean about needing some detail there. That's too much to not have on a quality kit like this.

Latest posts

Back