Spitfire 1/32

Wow, your Spitfire turned out fantastic! Well done on painting those insignias as well. That really makes it look even better.

Cheers.. Yes, painting the insignias make a big difference (to my eyes at least), however, cannot do those too complex.

Started to paint the insignias, and I must say that I prefer painting, even if it takes time, to the decals (maybe because I am not good at decals)
I prefer the painted ones just because they look better, but you're a monster for trying the roundels! Concentric circles will show EVERY error.

Looks good. But we have a member over at Spamodeler who's work is incredible. I mean, incredible because there are no words to describe his work. I've watched and followed all his 1/32 scale aircraft builds and each one is a pure masterpiece from the cockpit, engine, wheel wells, everything. You can only watch in awe.

He's currently doing the Tamiya Spitfire Mk. XVIe Conversion.

https://www.spamodeler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6879

He's currently doing the Tamiya Spitfire Mk. XVIe Conversion.
That is pretty incredible, I'm subscribed there too.

I want to see these 1/32 Spits, do not care if Mark VIII IX or XIV! They are all on a sorta wish list, but I about met my match on the 1/32 Corsair. So I wanna see the nasty bits.

I'm trying to save my 1/48 Spit after an (long-story) event I need to write up in a different thread.

Latest posts

Back