Sioux Indian Bust

Oh yes indeedy................that looks awesome Mr S, ya seem to have got the hang of this figure painting lark...........(((LOL))) ;D ;D ;D!!

`Boots`

Blimey ...only turned my back for two minutes .....lol, Thanks fella's ,but there's still a lot of work to do there . Nice to see some colour going on tho' ;D

Chris.

This is realy turning out beautiful. He is starting to have some real character! I love it.

WoW CHRIS !!! Th Skin tone is Spot-On. I love what you did with th shirt & that Bead work is Off th Chain !! Awesome Job !!! Keep it up Brotha' !! Fantastic stuff !!

Thanks a lot fella's :)

Iim continuing blocking in all the detail stuff ,just going round getting all the colour on then I'll go back and tidy up add highlights etc ....so it looks a bit messy at the minute. Another sitting should have all the details coloured ::)

DSCF3068.jpg

DSCF3070.jpg

Thanks for looking ,and for all the great comments :)

Chris.

You know exactly what i`m gonna say..................coz i already said it...LOL!!!!!, absolutely sensational bro!!................just get him tidied up will ya..(((LOL))) ;D ;D ;D

`Boots`

As usual Chris, trailin' Boots around!!! Nothing more to say that hasn't been said.....Excellent would work just fine!!! ;D

Thanks a lot fella's
Yes Mr Boots sir ...I'll get it tidied up right away ;D.

Chris.

You've nailed it Brotha' !! Great Bead work !! ;D Again I love th tone you have on th Buckskin !!! Awesome Job !!

Thanks a lot again fella's ,your comments are very much appreciated .
I just cant seem to put this one down at the minute , lots of other stuff on the bench ,but im just enjoying this ;D
Got the ponytails on and a few other bits done today ,the ponytails change the whole look of him ,he doesnt look like his hair is in a bun anymore ::)

DSCF3072.jpg
DSCF3073.jpg
DSCF3074.jpg
DSCF3075.jpg

Thanks for looking .

Chris.

Latest posts

Back