Sioux Indian Bust

You did fantastic job Chris and you earned 1st place BIG time.
Cheers
P.S. You had my vote :)

Thanks again fella's :)

You've made a happy man very old ;D ;D ;D look forward to the next one .

Chris.

Now that the dust has settled, I can say, it was the one I voted for several times. Outstanding quality, superb craftsmanship, I was simply blown away by this piece. I've done very few figures, or busts, but I do know it's one of the most difficult themes to do right, well bro, you did.

Congrats, it was breathtaking to me. ;D

Thats a very nice comment Simon ,which I greatly appreciate , I'd also like to thank you for your vote ,hearing comments like that is a great motivator and Im already looking forward to the next one ;)

Thanks again .

Chris.

Chris S said:
Thats a very nice comment Simon ,which I greatly appreciate , I'd also like to thank you for your vote ,hearing comments like that is a great motivator and Im already looking forward to the next one ;)

Thanks again .

Chris.

Your most welcome Chris! The face of this work, invoked an emotional response, my friend,.......that's the truest description of what "Art" is supposed to invoke, very rare, very.....very special.

I'll bet many members felt something similar. Didn't it "speak"to you, in some personal corner of yours?

This really affected me, beautiful job Dude, I loved it! ;D

(Hope I didn't get too "Mushy" there) ;)

What can I say but Beautiful and Very well done piece...... one of the toughest category's in any comp

Congrats! very well deserved hope to see more in the future.

XXXNITRO

Thanks Nitro ,much appreciated fella .

Simon ,yes I know where you're coming from buddy . This is one bust I totally enjoyed from start to finish .Its one of those that sort of shouts out ...Paint me ! It is very hard to put life in to a face ,but very satisfying when you get it right ,but a certain amount of recognition has to go to the sculpter ,when he does a good job ,it makes it somewhat easier ,in this case Carl Reid done a fantastic job Im sure you'll agree ;)

Again ,I thank you for your comments ,they are very much appreciated .

Chris.

This was my top vote too! Really well deserved win, Chris. Congrats and keep up the good work! :)

Thanks a lot buddy ,and thanks for the vote . Im glad you liked it :)

Chris.

Thanks Erik :) Im going to get back into the tutorial again ,now that the comp is done an dusted ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Thanks Erik :) Im going to get back into the tutorial again ,now that the comp is done an dusted ;)

Chris.

Excellent !!! Liked the demos and the break-downs.... much easier to absorb that way !!!

Looking forward to your next installments !

Norm.

Sorry Norm ,I didnt realize anybody else had posted here ::)...Thanks Fella ,much appreciated ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back