Sioux Indian Bust

Thanks Rob....Jeez ,first ya want cars ,now ya want figs !!! I dunno (((lol))) ;D

Chris.

I've been starting to give this fella a hair do !, I set the pony tails in place to make sure they were the same colour as the rest of the hair still more to do on it then they will come of again to allow painting behind them .
Managed to get some pics taken in daylight too ,which shows up the redskin a bit better.

DSCF3021.jpg
DSCF3019.jpg
DSCF3020.jpg

Thanks for looking .

Chris.

Thats lookin` fantastic mate.....................defo to heavy on the peace-pipe i reckon..LOL, :p ;D

`Boots`

;D ;D ;D ...I wish !...(((lol))) Thanks buddy ;)

Chris.

Outstanding work there Chris!! I won't pic on the "glazed look"...LOL!!! Sunlight really brings out those nice tones! ;D

CHRIS,

I love where this is goin !! Great job on the skin tone & the Eyes are Killa' !!

scratchmod said:
The dude looks really stoned ;D :D

The daylight pics really show your skills Chris, awesome bro.

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

ROB - The American Indian does live off of the Land !! I know a little about this as I'm Cherokee - Eastern Band ! ;D ;)

Thanks a lot fella's .

Panzerace ...so you're Cherokee ! ,nice to know . So do you think the skin colour is ok then , I sorta have to go by pictures ..which very greatly ,so a bit of guessing is used ! . Thanks for the comments buddy.

Chris.

Chris S

This is turning out real nice First Nation figures are a real challenge the skin tones are so important they make or break the fig.

Very Good Painting looking foreword to see the rest,

XXXNITRO

Thanks again fella's ,glad you all like the skin tones ,Im happier with them myself now that the oils have completely dried :)
I've moved him on a bit further now ,been working on his top (Im sure one of you could give me the correct name for it ;) ) Im assuming its made out of an animal hide ,so thats what I've tried to recreate ,again sticking with the oils .
You'll also notice the arm has been fixed in place now too :D

DSCF3062.jpg
DSCF3064.jpg
DSCF3063.jpg

So next up will be starting on the beads and feathers ....should be fun :-\

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

A nice update!! I will be watching to see what you do with those beads and feathers!

Thanks guys ,should move a bit quicker now as I'll be changing to acrylics for the beads and stuff :D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back