Sioux Indian Bust

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
This is my entry for the figures , 1/10 Bust from Young Miniatures .Could be biting more than i can chew with this one ,havent done Indian skintones before !!! ::)

comp001.jpg

Chris.

WOW. That's sweet!!
You got skillz. You'll turn that out with no worries.

I say the Telegraph :eek: did you go and buy that just for the photo ;D Seriously, pull this one of and it could be a blinder ;)

Thanks guys ....I'll give it a go ;D

Robbo ...umm ..yes ,But the Belfast Tele aint no posh rag mate !!! ;D

Chris.

Ok ..bit of work done on this fella too ;D I've spent a bit of time removing the pouring stubs and cleaning up parts ...lots of bits in this bust !! ,I test fitted most of the parts ..just to be sure ,and found the head was unusually a bad fit to the body ...I must stress that is very unusual for Young Miniatures tho' Anyway ,this ment I hadd to fix the head in place and fill the resulting gap with some milliput . This will get broke down now and go of for a wash and some primer ;D

DSCF2939-1.jpg
DSCF2941-1.jpg

I think the face is beautifully sculpted on this one !!
DSCF2943.jpg
Thanks for looking ...More later .

Chris.

That's a beautiful sculpt I going to have loads of fun paint this. Looking forward to see it happen.
Cheers

Thanks guys ,priming has just been done and I let it cook for a little while ,so may get a start on the flesh tonight ;D

Chris.

Hi folks ,havent had much time lately with one thing or another ::) But I did get this chap into primer ,I've also basecoated the hair in white ,my plan is to use washes to make the grey hair . And I think I've got the eyes sorted !! :-\

DSCF2946.jpg

Now the eyes are done I can shift on with the face :) more soon .
Thanks for looking .

Chris.

Thanks Quaralane ...I think thats the hardest bit done ....lol ,should be able to push this on a lot more this week ::)

Chris.

Now this is going to be hard to compete with. Will need to double my efforts.
Those eyes look fantastic. Maybe you could share how you've pointed them?
Cheers
Lukasz

Thanks again fella's ;D

Biskup,If I can be of any help ...no problem ;) What do ya need to know ?

Just got basecoat on the skin ,so oils are next ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back