Sioux Indian Bust

Agreed, awesome work here. All those skin shades, eyes, hair, the clothes details - everything looks so real that on a photo with a proper angle (without the base) I think I could really mismatch this bust with a living being.

Thanks again fella's

Solander ...Thats a great comment buddy ,and thank you very much .Its something I want to start playing with too ,trying to add my figures to a background would be pretty cool ;D

Chris.

Simply awesome fella!!!!, i reckon this is by far your best ever figure matey....................just oozes pure class!!! ;D

`Boots`

Thanks mucker ;D, I think when you're really enjoying a piece it makes all the difference :D

Chris.

Absolutely mate...............i found that when i was doing that ratrod, just seemed to really appeal to me.................makes ya push the boat out a little bit further!!

`Boots` ;D

Yip ....of all the stuff on the bench at the mo ,I just cant put this one down ;D,I'll maybe just get it finished then crack on with the cars an stuff ;D

Chris.

Until the next one!!!!!!!!! Great piece, great work! Getting everybody into figs now!! ;D

Hee hee.............not everyone `T`, way outta my league bro, i tnink with figures you`ve either got it or you ain`t...................and i definately ain`t...LOL ;D

`Boots`

Hi ya T ,Thanks buddy ,i've got a nice little bust to start next week for the face painting walk through Im doing ;D

Boots ,just takes practice buddy ;)

Chris.

Yeah i know mate............poor excuse i`m using really, maybe one day `eh!!! ;)

`Boots`

If i know your art of persuasion mate then probably i dare say i will.......... ::), not ready for it yet tho!!! ;D

`Boots`

((((LOL)))............your site jumpin` as much as me!!!!, not a lot of people in the Scratchmod Arms tonite, i reckon we must make up 90% of the pages in the pub!!!

`Boots`

Reckon you're right .....and there's another page down ;D

Chris.

(((lol))) yeah ...they'll be thinking we're alco's here too ....wait a minute we are are'nt we ;D ..But only on a Saturday ::)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back