Sioux Indian Bust

(((LOL)))................yeah, and the occasional Sunday.........Monday......Tues.. ;D, nah we`re not that bad are we?????

;D..make mine a double ;D

OMG..............i`m an addict now as well!!

`Boots`

One double bush comin` up....................with or without ice???...............well i never got any further than sanding down that Honda fuel tank tonight...................pretty poor show if you ask me, had all good intentions of prepping some stuff ready to spray tomorrow..................what happend?????? ??? ???

`Boots`

(((lol)))...Corr ,you're on form tonight mr Boots ;D,how many you had !! Oh well ,day off tomorrow ,you'll get it done ::)

Chris.

LOL..................nah i`m cool bud, just enjoying the relaxation, fine whiskey and the good company, Saturdays are the only evening i can chill out really so i like to make the most of it and have a larf, at least we keep it clean and above board and respect the site............... ;D

`Boots`

See ya back over the road in a mo.......LOL!!

So is this what you'd call ..a 'virtual pub crawl ' ? ;D

Chris.

(((((LOL)))))......................yeah ya could say that ;D. blimey i had trouble spelling LOL then............only coz me Caps lock button is sticking!!!!!!!!, keeps typing in caps by mistake ::)!!

`Boots`

Blimey ...just hit the 500 !!!....need a refill ;D want one ?

Oh no ...I need intervention now :eek:

Chris.

Hey congrats mate, you need intervention (yep i`ll go along with that......) and i`m an addict!!!!!, course i`ll join ya in another one!!!

`Boots` ;D

Good man ;D, one for the road !, Cooorr ,dont fancy the walk home from here tho' ...lol

Hi Bizzare ,Thanks for that buddy ;D

Chris.

Thanks fella ,I appreciate the comment ;D

Right ,I'd better get this thread back on track after lastnights Whiskey fueled ramblings ::)

I've moved on another bit ,the pics speak for themselves really ,the tassle parts are still very much a work in progress so they look a bit nasty !, you'll notice I changed the background colour ,I thought the white was washing the colour out a bit .

DSCF3076.jpg
DSCF3077.jpg
DSCF3078.jpg

Thanks for looking .

Chris.

(((lol))).... Thanks buddy , you're not really retiring ....are you ??, dont be doing that now ???

Chris.

Well done my friend! Coming along "smashingly" ! Color really pop out at you with the black background! 8) Can't wait to see those tassels done!!! ;D

Thanks T ....I cant wait either mate ...lol , still so much to do ??? , And I need to crack on with Rommels Rod too ::)

Chris.

Oh yes, I did Retire myself from the Figure category....

Don't worry, I was pulling your chain that it was because of your impressive figure painting....

But I needed more time for my Abram tank.... And my "Predator" Figure was way too demanding!
"clean up wise"! And it was way more than I was willing to get into....

Maybe later?

None the less! Your Indian looks Awesome! Great job my man!

Great Rendition on the Indian Bust, Cris!!! I'll also try one this coming months for our seal GB, but to be sure it will depend if this will be the first and last figure that I will paint ;D else I just stick to the armors.

cheers!!

Latest posts

Back