Sioux Indian Bust

CHRIS,

Beautiful Work !!! Awesome Stuff !!! The Bead Work, The Face , the Shirt !! Immaculate !!!

CHEERS !!

Beautiful stuff mate, really sharp.

Between your love for hot rods and this gorgeous Native American, I'd swear you were a yank! :eek: ;D

Thanks a lot fella's ,Some great comments indeed :D

Sorry about my late reply ,and for my absence lately :(. Thought I'd better drop in and close this one up .
The final pics have been sent to Scott ,so I'll leave you with one more pic of the finished piece .

Thanks for all the great comments through out the blog ,And I wish all of you the very best of luck in the comp ;)

DSCF3372.jpg

Once again ....Big thanks for looking in .

Chris.

Absolute stunner mucker, a real first class build and finish...................the colours are stunning, well done fella ;D

`Boots`

Looks like a piece of art. I wish I could be that good (at least partially) in painting figures....

You nailed this piece Chris!!! Excellent presentation and great finish!!!! Congrats on the finish!!!

Wow! Wicked!!
The amount of work You've put into painting all those clothes and everything is fascinating!
I really like it, Chris. Great job!

WOW....Just wanted to say a special thanks to all that voted for me ,really ,thankyou all very much ,Im blown away ;D ;D ;D ;D

And again ,a Big Thankyou to Scott & the team ,and also to all the sponsers ,its been a blast watching the whole thing come together ,and watching some fantastic builds going on . Im already looking forward to next year ;D

Big WELL DONE to all that entered ;) Roll on the group build ;D

Thanks .

Chris.

Mr. S!!!!!!!! Well done me ole mucker!!!!!!! Congratulation my friend!!!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back