Show us your mancave(s)!

spud said:
wyoroy said:
Thanks Spud. I try and clean things up each day and dust and clean once a month. The paint rack I made a year ago and already I need to make a another one, perhaps bigger this time ;D

im the same i clean up every night and if i have a lot of sanding ill get out the hover, prob about every month or so ill clear the desk and wipe it clean.

Q ya only need give it one big clean and a small one every night after that :)

Ditto on that. Plus I always know where to find something ;)

So ...did ya find that German helmet yet Spud ;D ;D ;D

Chris.

lol yes were i left it.
_MG_1642.jpg ;D

wyoroy cheaky sod! altough its not far off the scale ;D

;D ;D ;D Ooooohh Family Guy ;D ;D ;D love it ;D

Chris.

;D ya know I don't ever remember watching it and I've no idea were the second copy came from...

just realized I never posted pics of my completed work bench.
actually I completely renovated the entire room !wiring,outlets ,lights,plumbing for the air..
I still have to install the airbrush booth but I do have air at the bench on it's own regulator /filter ,the supply line runs under the house
all air is supplied by a large compressor in the garage and plumbed to an Iwata 9 gallon tank in the room closet(where the booth will be) The tank is refilled on occasion by turning on the compressor aside from that it stays off, unless I need it on out in the garage for whatever.
workarearight.jpg
P1010059.jpg
P1010058.jpg
maintooldrawer2.jpg
left.jpg
centerworkarea.jpg
lilhenry.jpg

thanks .
I got the divided drawers from my old modeling tackle box .
I had to trim them just a little so 2 side by side fit in each drawer perfect.
I really like having that extra elbow room on the worktop that the drawers provide.

Hi Guys,

One other little project over the holidays was to build a new rack. I was able to consolidate most of my stuff on it. Still, I can see needing a twin in the not too distant future!DSC02621.jpg
Take care Guys!

Great work space Fumblethumbs.

Last year I rearranged my man cave after buying a new desk from an estate sale.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ohh now i like that layout. i doubt i could squeez that in my room but i can dream :)

That is a nice layout ...comfy looking cave ;D good stash too !

Chris.

Latest posts

Back