Post your bench!

I did a little reorganization of my work area.
Main build Bench - most of my tools are in the small drawer units.
Hobby - Builld Bench.jpg
Home-made paint booth - racks on top are my acrylics...compressor hides in the left-back, top drawer of right unit holds my airbrushes when not in use.
Hobby - Paint Booth.jpg
Ducting from the 195cfm fan to outside - for reference, the Master Air Booth sold on Amazon only pulls 183cfm.
Hobby - Paint Booth Duct.jpg
Home-built paint rack - this is all my enamels.
Hobby - Paint Rack.jpg
My current stash of 'UFOs' - I know it's slim compared to a lot of you, but it's probably what I'll be able to finish before kicking the bucket...yes, the Rack #1 is almost all Star Trek, everything else is in Rack #2.
Hobby - Stash 1.jpgHobby - Stash 2.jpg

I really like your space. Looks peaceful. And I'm totally jealous of your stash. A few I've done in the past but you have some I've always wanted to build. Enjoy. I look forward to seeing pictures of your work.

P.S. How dare you put that JEDI scum on the STAR TREK shelf!

I did a little reorganization of my work area.
Main build Bench - most of my tools are in the small drawer units.
View attachment 110522
Home-made paint booth - racks on top are my acrylics...compressor hides in the left-back, top drawer of right unit holds my airbrushes when not in use.
View attachment 110524
Ducting from the 195cfm fan to outside - for reference, the Master Air Booth sold on Amazon only pulls 183cfm.
View attachment 110523
Home-built paint rack - this is all my enamels.
View attachment 110525
My current stash of 'UFOs' - I know it's slim compared to a lot of you, but it's probably what I'll be able to finish before kicking the bucket...yes, the Rack #1 is almost all Star Trek, everything else is in Rack #2.
View attachment 110526View attachment 110527
Almost Pantherman tidy. Need to tidy up the stash for a 10/10. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back