Show us your mancave(s)!

lol ya small room, if you dont have a pc in there like me you should be fine then again you do have that house of a booth!.

and if ya bought the bigest ya prob would never have any time for anything only cleaning ;D

I will have a PC in there with a printer. There is one in there now. All that is visible is the monitor in the video. The PC sits under the desk.

Love looking at these man caves. Awesome.

Here's my latest setup. I actually converted my old room into an office for my wife while she finishes up her PhD. Kind of a xmas present for her with new desk, cabinet, office chair.. the works.

All my kits fit under the table on the right.

IMG_20120118_152502.jpg

Myke, your setup looks great. I love that back light frame thing. What is it exactly? Just a frame?

It's a tool caddy type of frame that I built to get a little more organized. I can keep all my putties, clamps, brushes, sanding sticks, misc tools in the little shelves (angled upwards so nothing falls out), and then there are the little bays at the bottom that I added to keep other tools out of the way. I made the base a little thicker for stability and more storage room.
I'm going to add some arms to the light so I can slide it out and angle it as needed.

Here are some better photos
IMG_20120220_101409.jpg

IMG_20120220_101431.jpg

Myke, I like a lot the design / concept of "the frame", really... probably I´ll copy it & try to make an "indoor-airborne" ( ;D ) version, just to move from one room to another (as I´m becoming a kind of modelling - pariah at home ;D )

... My only doubt / question is if the light produces to you some kind of uncomfortable dazzle ¿¿ ??
Cheers
RG

Hey Jelly!

The light hasn't give him any problems since I elevated it. The fist version of this was a little lower and so the light was directly in my eyes. The 2nd (and final version) had a little more thought into it. I built it so that I could move it from desk to desk if needed much like what would suit your needs. I also made it so that I can build extra modules to quickly attach to the top, bottom, and sides. It could really be built out into anything from this point.

Glad you like it.

Oh and if you build one, don't forget to add back stops to the shelves so when you put your tools in it, they don't sit so deep that you have to reach in to get them. Mine are only a few inches deep so the tools stick out a little bit.

IMG_20120220_121409.jpg

That is nice, I was looking at something like this on a website, and well, why buy what you can build. I need to finish up remodeling my office before I get to this. But great idea and execution!

Lol wouldn't matter if it was a palace ya would still fill it :D

been working like a dog all day redoing my room. tomorrow if i get time i will build new shelfs because ive run out of paint storage, will post pics once its done because atm the new work area cant be seen from everything on top of it,

New work area Is SaweeT!!!!!

here's my quite spot. still in progress got the whole room ;D its about 12' by 12' got the green light from the other half and now trying to work out storage, shelves and so on.
realy good got no limitations but keep changing my mind ??? on what i wanna do if you no what i mean.

[attachment deleted by admin]

im in teh process of redoing mine, walls are langers so its not helping with my shelfs will post pics hopfully tomorrow

ok my room is finished finally. well sorta but for now its fine, i got a new top for my desk much longer. i needed more shelf space so new ones were built.

_MG_2053.jpg
_MG_2055.jpg
_MG_2059.jpg

Latest posts

Back