Show us your mancave(s)!

Yup, Spud ! everything is in parade-style !!! ;D Beautifully organised, and I cans see that you have a very homogeneous room lighting... at least 500 - 600 lux in the bench... great!

That working area seems terrific to me.

Spuddy, I don´t know if you´re a large frame-guy... but it seems to me that maybe there´s little space for the legs in the working bench ? ? I like a lot to freely move legs and I´m most of the time in agura position... even when sitting in a chair...

Thanks guys i really like how it turned out.

Jelly im not that big i tend to tuck my knees under teh table and my feet under my chair if you get me. and that Awsome lighting is just my flash lol,

Don't have much of a mancave to speak of at the moment. The Mrs and I have a 3BR house, and one of the bedrooms was being used as an office, another as a spare for guests (which we don't have many of, so it's a storage room as we speak), and our huuuuge master bedroom. Well, the Mrs decided she'd rather have our computers in the bedroom which leaves our office empty.

Of course, the Mrs had plans for this newly vacated space. She never liked the idea of me working out in the garage since it gets schweddyballs hot and humid in there during the summer (which lasts about, oh, 9 months, LOL). So, the old office is now going to become my new hobby room/mancave. Excuse the mess, we just moved the computer desks and equipment out of there:

DSC_2377.jpg

DSC_2378.jpg

DSC_2379.jpg

DSC_2380.jpg

DSC_2381.jpg

Now, what to do with it? It isn't for all scale modeling (I have too many hobbies for that!), so my reloading and some light 'smithing equipment has to move in as well. Just trying to envision how things should me in there... Thoughts?

Well here is my updated cave. My wife got me the awesome desk for christmas which I love. Also the paint tray which is pretty sweet. I'm pretty luck to have such an awesome wife! P.S. all the other caves rock too!

[attachment deleted by admin]

damn thats on old screen. ;D upgrade to a flat and gain some more room for modeling :p its a nice area you have there lgb

spud said:
darn thats on old screen. ;D upgrade to a flat and gain some more room for modeling :p its a nice area you have there lgb
I know right. I keep saying I'm going to break down and get a new monitor but never do. Soon though b/c your right it would give me a lot more room.

6819511680_43f1cea51a.jpg

Just a basic setup, I only have a few paints and supplies. So far I have the gusto to mix my own acrylics in a bunch of 2 oz. bottles I bought from SKS Bottle and have had pretty decent results. Sometimes though they clog up my HP-CS

All packed into the 2nd spare bedroom....totally glad I have a use for that old iMac. Big Bang Theory makes for great background noise :)

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ARE VERY MUCH WELCOMED :)

6971152695_888ea13377_b.jpg
Built the shelving as suggested. $4 in wood and I had all the tools. Totally a good investment. Getting an actualy heavy wooden table this week from a friend so as to stop the wobbling of the plastic POS.

6971152393_e1bd849ff2_b.jpg
Quick shot of my desk and my work

6825028576_0b49405aca_b.jpg
....and why yes, that IS a lightsaber made out of plumbing equipment :)

Yeah , ....... I know it's a mess , ......... but I know where every single thing is , ............ I think .
Also Cheyenne , Choco Lab and Lobo , ...... Heer Shepard .
From last Summer

Picture1550.jpg
Picture1535.jpg
Picture1504.jpg
Picture1715.jpg
Picture1705.jpg
Picture1700.jpg

the stash is awsome. and a really nice cave and the little guys are Awome

Thanks guys , that's just a small area of the stash , ............... I'm almost embarassed to show the rest , ....... I'm a bit of a hoarder , .............. the cool part is the wife supports my hobby , .............. if I'm home modelin , ............ I'm not in Gin Mills practicing my Irish half . ;D

I wouldn't worry about the size of your stash, quite a few on here have a lot of models in reserve.

Nice setup!

Latest posts

Back