Telford show

Trev

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone has been to the IPMS show before?. I am going weekend after next. Is it a good show?. It will be the first show I have ever been to so looking forward to it. Please let me know what you think. Cheers Trev

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone has been to the IPMS show before?. I am going weekend after next. Is it a good show?. It will be the first show I have ever been to so looking forward to it. Please let me know what you think. Cheers Trev
I have not. I've never been to the UK. But from talking to people who have been, and from articles and reports online and in print, apparently it is the biggest modeling show in the UK, a national show, if you will. Comparable to IPMS Nationals here in the US.

Thanks Baron I must admit I thought it was big my wife bought me IPMS membership for a Birthday present so iam going for both days and she can have a break from me going on about modelling HaHa I will post a few comments after I have been cheers for now Trev

Latest posts

Back