Show us your mancave(s)!

Yes sir I do! ;D That pic on my screen is my asphalt sprint car for iracing (they don't have dirt yet :'().

Nice, I got to meet a lot of the Silver Crown drivers back in 2010. I used to live in Minot, North Dakota about two miles up the road from Donny Schatz who races for Tony Stewart Racing in the World of Outlaws. Hes always been friends with Tony Stewart. I got to go to the Four Crown Nationals at Eldora Speedway with Levi Jones and his crew. It was a blast. Those guys are crazy the way they back them into the turns at over 140 mph with no wing at Eldora Speedway ha ha. Anyways I wont crowd this thread with normal chit chat as its about man caves Ill however send you a private message to talk racing my friend. Glad to see yet another race fan on this forum that's into building scale models. 8)

hooterville75 said:
Nice, I got to meet a lot of the Silver Crown drivers back in 2010. I used to live in Minot, North Dakota about two miles up the road from Donny Schatz who races for Tony Stewart Racing in the World of Outlaws. Hes always been friends with Tony Stewart. I got to go to the Four Crown Nationals at Eldora Speedway with Levi Jones and his crew. It was a blast. Those guys are crazy the way they back them into the turns at over 140 mph with no wing at Eldora Speedway ha ha. Anyways I wont crowd this thread with normal chit chat as its about man caves Ill however send you a private message to talk racing my friend. Glad to see yet another race fan on this forum that's into building scale models. 8)

Sounds good, pm anytime love talking about anything racing.

Love the car seat for the driving position

Thanks Spud! :)

I just have. A box that put on the table with everything in it. Suits me fine not so sure about my.dad though.

i thought i would post a photo of my area while it was still clean on the table is a 48 ford i used some military decals on it i still need to dirty it up

534142_527315227314196_362267834_n.jpg

That is a mortar John or moser I think it's spelt it's flipping gigantic

Alrighty folks, I've finally started getting a "man cave" set up!

Here is a quick shot of my stash:

8 Foot Bench: (Obviously going to get some paint racks set up and some display racks as I get more builds complete)

Computer Desk:

And last but not least my new spray booth! I haven't had one of these before so I am beyond pumped! Thanks to the SMA dude that came down and helped! ;)

Thanks for checking it out!

TBadger said:
That booth is flipping awesome!! Any chance you have the plans layin around ?? ;)

well, we just kind of walked into home depot, bought a bathroom fan, some matterials, then a few things of 16x24 filters. then we went back to the house and screwed them all together.

That bench don't look very secure with thn posts, nice setup tough Adam

I love it , but I do agree....perhaps get a 6x6 or 4x4 cut into three pieces? I'd just worry about sagging over time! Is it screwed to a bracing bar mounted to the studs across the back?

like the booth you have there an earthquake wouldn't knock that over

spud said:
like the booth you have there an earthquake wouldn't knock that over

Thanks man!

TBadger said:
I love it , but I do agree....perhaps get a 6x6 or 4x4 cut into three pieces? I'd just worry about sagging over time! Is it screwed to a bracing bar mounted to the studs across the back?

It is heavily secured to the studs within the wall. Each stud is 16in on center. ;D

Ze wife kicked me out of the living room as soon as the painting stuff started coming in! :p

2013-04-23141353_zpsa16a1152.jpg

This is also part of my manly lair of evil crations (not model related...well,the finished produt sometime is!!!!
2013-04-23143219_zpsec430800.jpg

Latest posts

Back