Show us your mancave(s)!

Plane_mc Im digging everything but the Michigan Stolvereenes sticker on the front of your desk haha. It would look much better if you had a Penn State Nittany Lion Head on the front of your desk ha ha. If your willing to use the heat gun to remove your Michigan sticker Im willing to purchase and ship to you the big Penn State Nittany Lion head sticker to replace it ha ha ha haha. Good set up man.

Hi all, spent the festive period re-building and fitting out the Mancave, after seeing all the nice work spaces you guys have i thought it was time to treat myself haha ;D.
Jay
D3A-D29DD5A8CAD3-2499-000011FDA98663B6_zps8aa8ea55.jpg
766-01AB7D5055B7-2499-000011FDA2906417_zps0c2cfff5.jpg

It's amazing how large some of your stashes are. I have a dozen or so kits on a shelf and my wife is like " I can't believe how many models you have." She has no idea. ;D

lol ya i get that and i have mabe 30 and there out of sight. when she Saw Scotts she said he needs help ;D

Haha thanks spud ;D
No it is an old kitchen cabinet that i put a perspex front on and converted into a spray booth. keeps the dust out and with the built in light it also acts as a drying cabinet.
Dkev, my wife is the same, she didn't realise i had so many as they were spread thoughout the house but with the new space i can finally put them in one place ;)
I have more bikes on the way oppppps ;D ;D :D
Jay

lol Scott, tell ya What you pay for my ticket over and ill help :p

I've been given half a wardrobe to stash kits but there has been some overflow, so the f1 collection will be going downstairs for a while as even if they don't get built I like the collection.
Not the biggest stash I've ever seen but mine is listed on the site in my profile.

hooterville75 said:
Plane_mc Im digging everything but the Michigan Stolvereenes sticker on the front of your desk haha. It would look much better if you had a Penn State Nittany Lion Head on the front of your desk ha ha. If your willing to use the heat gun to remove your Michigan sticker Im willing to purchase and ship to you the big Penn State Nittany Lion head sticker to replace it ha ha ha haha. Good set up man.

LOL! Thanks for the offer hooterville75, but I think I will keep my Michigan magnet right where it is. ;D ;D

plane_mc said:
hooterville75 said:

LOL! Thanks for the offer hooterville75, but I think I will keep my Michigan magnet right where it is. ;D ;D

LOL. Im anxious to see how the lawsuit that our crooked beloved Governor is filing pans out. If the judge grants the suit and the penalities are reversed I think our beloved governor should be impeached and put in jail as he should already be. Had he stepped up and played his role properly like he should have in the first place before he became our Governor, Penn State wouldnt be in the position they are to have these sanctions handed down to them. haha Nice mancave you have though my friend.

Finally completed the Man Cave reshuffle.

_MG_4675_zps2c2616ba.jpg
_MG_4683_zps47fc4a8a.jpg
_MG_4679_zpsd5ae40cc.jpg
_MG_4685_zps5110ef58.jpg

i need to get some trunking for the wires to tidy that up. but Next up is some better lighting.

That's a ton of paint brother! I really have to spread my collection out such as yours. Truly dig custom built paint shelves....

Oh' man I just hit my head after I fainted looking at that modeling room. Absolutely love the bench and the paint racks. Just a fantastic work space.

lol@Spudster, as I told Tbadger in his one post, I was recently told one can never have too many paints lol. Paints are like a gun when you get a new gun you never get rid of anymore. So its like a gun comparison perhaps, even though its old you never get rid of an empty bottle as you never know what that empty bottle may come in handy for ha ha ha. That's what I'm trying to do is build an arsenal of all kinds of brands of paint. Right at the moment I just stocked up on Testors and Model Masters. Id like to get as many Tamiya and Vallejo as I have of Testors and Model Masters. Eventually I want to get enough empty bottles to put the paint in as I want to thin them all and place in a individual bottle that way when its time to paint something the paint will already be pre thinned and can just dump and shoot.

So if your or anyone else you know may ever want to sell there unused stash of Vallejo or Tamiya paints please let me know what ya got and price so we can do business :D If I dont buy someones stash Im just gonna use what I have and piece together a stash of Vallejo and Primer to go with my model masters and Testors. This way I have a wide variety of colors and a selection to be able to match most colors. Im having trouble with the color comparison of paints from the color I need converting it to a color I already have that isnt named specifically that color needed but is near the color etc.

Latest posts

Back