Show us your mancave(s)!

lol i aint selling. i Keep my Tamiya pots for mixes as you can see in the middle of the 2 storage boxes there is loads in there.

also forget about trying to match one color to an other from different company's they will vary the color so best not to try. :)

as for the model masters ive never used them i have 6 enamel paints that i don't use :D and 1 i do use a bit, Acrylics are the best way of painting quick.

Primers Vallejo's are fantastic and have a wide range of colors

Ravhin Thanks bud, its taken me 2 years to get to this point :) and i aint done yet :D

Thats a very well organized building area, spud!
I bet spending time there is a huge relaxation from all the rest of the world (except from sitting in front of those monitors chating here with us, other world-wide-spreaded addicts, lol ;D)

I want a man cave like Spud's when I'm all growed up. ;D
Man, that is just way nice.

lol thanks guys. Im building the unit to hold my light Robing Scott's Idea of a canopy ill post pics of that once its up

I have a second Facebook page. RVA Model Studio. Check it out on Facebook. {RVA stands for Richmond Virginia}
Trimmedlogo.jpg

Out with the old
SANY0733_zps9bf917d8.jpg

And in with the new
SANY0749_zps2f017f63.jpg

I still need to make a hood to go over the fan, and seal up the window with plastic. Still untested though, hope it works as well.

Thanks TBadger!!!

Found some pine to make a fan hood out of!
SANY0750_zpsf3ce77ce.jpg

Seems to work well.
SANY0752_zpseec55a07.jpg

Just need to seal up the window and I can try it out! Now I've got to come up with a better lighting set up.

The screen that way seemed more suited to iTunes, and a little less imposing. It's also good for web browsing and Evernote.

Evernote, you say? I downloaded that for my phone and I feel like I've not only begun to scratch the surface of what it could do for me. I really ought to invest the time to more thoroughly check it out.

It's great, I have it syncing between my computers and mobile devices. Really handy for organizing your life.

Here's my lil slice of heaven. This will be changing a bit now that i'm getting back into modeling(need more space :p) Sorry for the bad pics stupid 1080 camcorder takes crap pics.

000_0057_zpsffd326de.jpg
Kayo wanted to be in the pic too! :)
000_0059_zps1d965d47.jpg
000_0060_zps12cdbb01.jpg
000_0061_zpsdd3689b1.jpg

Latest posts

Back