Secret Santa Build Thread

I've seen and experienced more Christmas Spirit and Joy here than I ever have elsewhere! It's amazing what a little friendship and a common hobby can do to bring everyone together during the season!

Patrick, I am glad that you like the gift. By the way that air brush is a badger 200.

TBadger said:
I've seen and experienced more Christmas Spirit and Joy here than I ever have elsewhere! It's amazing what a little friendship and a common hobby can do to bring everyone together during the season!

Just don't get any idea's about doing this at Easter. I know Mr. Cottontail, he is not as Jolly as I. That and the speed at which the major postal services go, I'm sure all those boiled eggs would end up going bad before they made it to their destinations!

HoHoHoHo

I'm glad we are all enjoying this so much!

SecretSanta said:
TBadger said:

Just don't get any idea's about doing this at Easter. I know Mr. Cottontail, he is not as Jolly as I. That and the speed at which the major postal services go, I'm sure all those boiled eggs would end up going bad before they made it to their destinations!

HoHoHoHo

I'm glad we are all enjoying this so much!
Did you say....Mr. Cottontail?
elmer-fudd-shhhh.jpg

ohhhhh guess what appered at the door today!!!! must resit opening it

Mine arrived yesterday. Thank you Zappa!

4193.jpg

Really cool aircraft. Did some research, it was made of plywood! Very cool.

Very welcome scott!

As i understand it it was the german answer to the ( to me a super airplane) british mosquito.
But hermann " fatty mc fat" göring was not very happy with the result so not a lot were build.

zappa

I got mine today! It was a little late because it had been to three addresses before mine lol! I'm thinking that the generous SMA'er was my good friend Chris S? The kit is AWESOME and I'm itching to get on with it, having never built a bike I'm realy excited about this and I'm glad I put 'any genre' lol
-9ABF-464A-AD50-657AB0670374-7048-00000B0DDE3CEC52.jpg

Well That answers that then ;D Disregard my pm John ,I was starting to wonder if it hadnt got there ...but it has now :) ...dont blame me for the addy ;)

Chris.

(edit) ....OK ,the addy was my fault ::) ...Blame me Im used to it ;D ;D

Lol no worries mate, I've got good neighbours!! :D Sweet kit looking forward to gettin this started.

JohnSimmons, please post lots of pics during this build. Im excited to see the complete build of this kit. Loves bikes. Nikky Hayden of the USA happens to be my favorite in the Super Bikes Series ha ha.

Sweet stuff John. Man, you're gonna kill it. Another 'star wars' guy doing a shiny build!...not to limit you to anything though.

Scott Girvan said:
Sweet stuff John. Man, you're gonna kill it. Another 'star wars' guy doing a shiny build!...not to limit you to anything though.

Cheers dude, 'not to limit you to anything though'..... so I can add wings, laser cannons and blast marks to it then?

Oh groan...apparently a postie somewhere didn't care for my cleverly (or so I thought) disguised return addy on the package. It was returned as undeliverable. My recipient must be chewing nails by now, what with everyone opening thier gifts so soon. Ah well, I think the suspense will be worth the wait. And now, back to the post office!

I just got my package from the vendor today! Time to wrap and ship! HO HO HO!!!!

I wonder what Santa will send me.....hmm....then again, he may have changed his mind this year.

Erik

All of my parts to the gift have arrived.....It's 99.5% ready. Just have to get a certification and then take it to the Post on Monday morning :) Dont worry, it should arrive within a week !

Latest posts

Back