Secret Santa Build Thread

Look what arrived today from forum member Dusky! Thank you so much.

The question is... do I open it now or wait? Dying to know what it might be!

AMPsC.jpg

Good to see it arrived in one piece.

I opted not to use the entire roll of duct tape. :p

I wouldn't be able to wait till Christmas.

Well I have to thank whoever my Secret Santa was. An M4 and its by Dragon, how could you go wrong with a kit like this. SWEETNESS!!!!! Seriously though this is awesome and I appreciate whoever sent this to me. I hope you weren't under any dillusions about me waiting until Christmas to open because I have no will power when I comes to new model kits. Hence this website "Scale Model Addict" ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Arms were twisted and look what wonderfulness I discovered under that wrapping. Possibly the most detailed thing I've ever seen!

Caved in, didn't you Ian !!! Can't wait to see you dig into that one!! (lol....yeah, doubt I could wait either)

Aaron, looks like you will be needing to finish up the modern stuff soon!! ;)

Mr. S....LOL...you have me wondering to what your sending out to some poor soul!!! ::) It was the evil laughter....typing!! ;D

TRM said:
I know, now I am going to be hooked on the older stuff too. Well atleast I can tell my wife its not my fault. After all I'm not the one who purchased it and since it was a gift I'm obligated to build it. ;D

letsgobrowns82 said:
TRM said:
I know, now I am going to be hooked on the older stuff too. Well atleast I can tell my wife its not my fault. After all I'm not the one who purchased it and since it was a gift I'm obligated to build it. ;D

LOL....you can try telling her that! ::) You can get away with it on the first one....good luck after that!!! ;D

TRM, You will never know what my victim got because you will never know who I am. Hohohohohohohohohohoho

LOL....looks like Santa had a bit too much Cocoa this morning!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey :eek: you stole my pic !! That was my avatar last Christmas ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back