Secret Santa Build Thread

LOL... ::) Oops...sorry for snagging a pics out of the family album Chris!! ;D Was this taken Crimbo-morn or the night before?? 8)

holy cow u guys are getting spoilt some serious kits there.

Holy Cow ? ....do they go to Mass spud ? ....just askin ;D ;D

Yeah you guys are making me feel bad....I might send some more stuff to my secret Santa :-\

lol yea Chris down here our cows do :p

Ok this is my gift i received. it was well warped even had a big plastic bag over them :)
_MG_4399.jpg

now ive no interest in the 15mm stuff way too small for me but my nephew maybe able to manage them :)

and when my secret Santa gets his gift he will know its from me. Never let yer other half wrap stuff for you..

wow ...somebody loves yer Spud ;D ;D

Hey John ,dont feel guilty mate ,its the thought that counts ;)

Chris.

Holy Secret Santa Batman, nerd heard. Im thinking I need to go get some different accessories to go with my two kits Im going to be sending my recipient as I just received my Secret Santa gifts and am overwhelmed with what Ive received. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL. Never built a armor model let alone a tank. Going to be building something I never built before with this one :D. Always wanted to get into Military period but never had the will to do it. Guess I do now haha.

I not only received the kit, but received a infantry unit to go with it as well as the 12 days of Christmas. THANKS TONS to whoever my secret santa is. I couldnt wait to open it on the 25th seeing the rest of you open yours and receiving a box this big hahaha. So Secret Santa of Hooterville75 if you care too please step forward so I can give you a big heartfelt Thank You for your generosity. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

[attachment deleted by admin]

When are you going to get a better camera so you can show off my awesome gift to you? :)

I want folks to be able to read the 12 days of Xmas list.

Since my cell phone takes tiny photos and ya all cant read it Ill manually type it for ya and then post pics after I figure out this photobucket deal that Tbadger introduced to me that Ill be getting an account with later in the next few days.

I received the 12 days of Christmas from my Secret Santa which I believe was Ian.

12 Rubber Gloves for Spraying
11 Glue Brushes for weathering
10 Skewers for drying
9 Pipe Cleaners for airbrush servicing
8 Clothes Pins for holding
7 Pipettes for transferring
6 Mini Jars for storing
5 X-acto Blades
4 Modern Infantry for protecting
3 Dropper Bottles for painting
2 Toothbrushes for cleaning

AND A Tamiya M113 Armored Personnel Carrier!!!!

Nice!

Tried to have a bit of fun with it. Figured since you and I joined at pretty much the same time you might need some supplies!

My victim left no clues as to what he/she prefers so I just went shopping. My dealer/LHS owner shouts out that he finally got ahold of a particular that I've been wanting to build for awhile now so I had to scoop it up fast. As I continued my quest for a nice gift for my soon-to-be new friend my wife (of all people) says "It's Xmas, send him/her a kit that you would love to find under your tree, something special." Of all times for her to start making sense! So I sure hope you enjoy this buddy, I'll wait for the next one. I'll be sending it out in the morning.

Well....my Secret Santa came in today.....well let me show you.

YouTube

To my Secret Santa, thank you very much.
;D

hooterville75 said:
Never built a armor model let alone a tank. Going to be building something I never built before with this one :D. Always wanted to get into Military period but never had the will to do it. Guess I do now haha.

Nice score Hooterville, Ian really hooked you up! No avoiding it any longer, now you HAVE to do a Build Log!!!

Ian, you rock buddy. Thanks a TON. My wife said God Bless this gentleman haha now she doesnt have to purcahse some of this stuff for me for Xmas ha ha. Everything you sent me is IDEAL. I am so appreciative of these gifts my friend. You mentioned about us joining right around the same time. Your correct, I believe I joined a bit before you but only wish I had half as much modeling talent as you do ha ha. Im a slow learner but they always say slowly but surely haha. So Thanks again Ian, I so appreciate and am very Thankful for the gifts you sent me as my Secret Santa. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

adampolo13 said:
hooterville75 said:
Never built a armor model let alone a tank. Going to be building something I never built before with this one :D. Always wanted to get into Military period but never had the will to do it. Guess I do now haha.

Nice score Hooterville, Ian really hooked you up! No avoiding it any longer, now you HAVE to do a Build Log!!!

Haha you got it Bud. I promised myself I wouldnt do any further building until after the New Year when I get my spray booth finished and my work area re set up. Im going to be making some changes to the work area IE putting a sink in, finishing the spray booth, redeveloping my work area. Im going to be starting on that tomorrow as I have everything to do that now so. Im going to be stripping everything out of my work area, sweeping, cleaning, etc making some changes, putting the sink in, finishing the spray booth, building some shelves, a new work area etc. That should be finished by the end of the year so the start of the new year, Im going to start working on the tank Ian sent me. They say once ya go Military, Armor or Aircraft youll never touch another automobile again ha ha . Guess time shall tell. I was looking over the directions to the Tank kit Ian sent me and it looks like a boat load of fun :D

Black Sheep 1 said:
Well....my Secret Santa came in today.....well let me show you.

Black Sheep 1, thank you for sharing this wonderful video! So nice to see the Holiday spirit alive and well. I know I speak for myself and the elves when I say there are plenty of us looking forward to your build!

HoHoHo

Happy Holidays

Latest posts

Back