Secret Santa Build Thread

Junkie

If you participated in the SMA Secret Santa 2012 and would like to post a build log of 'what you got' please post it in this thread.

Please: do not start a new thread for your build. Just reply to this one and introduce your build/post your update etc...

We'll end up with a loooong thread, but that's ok. We'll all get to see each other's work in one spot.

image-111.jpg

image-112.jpg

image-113.jpg

I am still flabbergasted at how awesome this Secret Santa gift is !!! I cant wait to send out my own, but I need to wait for the custom portions to arrive !

So I recieved a PM from "Secret Santa" a few minutes ago.

"Dear adamplo13

Your Secret Santa has asked me to inform you that unfortunately your gift will not arrive in time for Christmas. Please be assured that it has been purchased in full and is scheduled to ship as soon as HLJ has the kit in stock. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Link to Kit:

http://www.hobbylink.tv/tamiya-show-reports-all-japan-model-hobby-show-2012/tamiya-m1a2-sep-abrams-tusk-i-ii

Happy Holidays"

So, who ever the heck my Secret Santa is, you are officially THE MAN!!!!! Thank you thank thank you. This is def well worth the wait!!!!

Thanks again so much!!!

Scott Girvan said:
TBadger - that is DOPE!

Adam - well worth the wait! Nyce.

As excited as I am about my gift, and that is very excited. It's even better to see TBadger get a kit we all know he's been dying to get a hold of!!!

Who would have thought the Holiday Spirit could be transmitted via the internet????

Dusky, cut these guys some slack. We all know that the best "wrappers" work for me. And no I'm not talking about Jay-Z. I'm talking about the elves up here at the North Pole.

:eek: if I didn't receive such a BAD ACE kit as a gift I'd totally be way more Jelly over yours! You deserve it brother!

Cheez the bar is set high!! now i almost feel like a cheap Bas... sending the one i had prepared :-\

Be confident in your choice. I'm betting pretty much everyone will like the kits they receive, judging from what's already in this thread.

No offense to my Secret Santa, but this thing for me was all about the enjoyment of sending a gift out. I sent what I thought would be the best gift for my person. Just my opinion, I get great enjoyment in the fact I am blessed to send a gift out. It's not about what the gift is, but the spirit of the Holidays and giving a gift to a friend. I'm sure your recipient will love their gift. Besides, were all addicts here, we all love adding more styrene to our stashes!!!

Posting tomorrow ;D

DSCF1684.jpg

BTW ....PM said ... 'Any Genre' ....so its yer own fault (insert Evil Laughter ) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chris.

Just put my outgoing parcel into the mail. The recipient should see it in the next couple of weeks.

No genre was listed in the PM I recieved either.

Latest posts

Back