SMA MAGAZINE ANNOUNCEMENT

Always amazes me how easy it is to deroute a topic by saying one funny thing!!

lol...with spud, nothing amazes me!! :eek: Still my favorite Southern Irish bud Spuddicus!! ;)

Nice one Scott, I'd love to see the out-takes on that! Very exciting stuff ;D

LOL...Nice video!! Thank for all the heads ups....Like it was a private floor just for you!!! I think that was Ken's mattress leaning up on the wall behind you!! ;D

lol... stepping onto the third floor was like stepping into the twilight zone, it was almost eerie.

LOL...took a peek Friday night after the bar!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I think the workers were sleeping on that floor too!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beobachtungsbereich said:
forum

Again.....just do it Scott.

Wow Scott that's just great news.
I have only one very important question.

Is it out yet ;)

Looks like I'll be coordinating my visit to CT to visit my wife's parents around this time next year so I can hit up AMPS 2013 :)

Cant wait to subscribe !

A welcome addition. Can't wait to get my hands on the first issue, Rick's awesome dio and some great builds from dear friends.
Rob

The mag will be available, online, to every corner of the globe. International distribution...well we'll be talking to people about that.

Scott Girvan said:
The mag will be available, online, to every corner of the globe. International distribution...well we'll be talking to people about that.

Scott:

Idea, Im thinking since were going to be subscribing to the mag that you should send a copy of each digitally and to my home address ha ha ha ha. Na Ill be good with the digital issue. You ready to take my money yet ? ha

Latest posts

Back