SMA MAGAZINE ANNOUNCEMENT

'Mechanically inclined as a pillow ' made me laugh as well ;D I also feel for you dude, driving 2 hours is crazy to get to your LHS, although it is ECH so s'pose it's worth it when you get there lol. Makes me feel lucky that I have two 25 mins away (ones mainly RC and the other Train stuff) and I live on a little island next to the sea!

Great interview Scott. I am looking forward to the SMA magazine. I agree with noname comments, showing mistakes helps knowing that you are not the only one who goofs and showing how to go about fixing them helps better your skills.

Hey there Scott,

Just listened to the episode (about 10 ahead of it to listen to, but couldn't wait so skipped over to it).

Great interview, and thanks for the plug!!

Ive just came up with a solution to you being in another Country Scott. I think the Scotts should start working together since ya all live so close to work with the customers of Scale Model Addict ha ha ha.

Since Scott is only a hour drive or so away, that we customers here on Scale Model Addict should have a order deadline to when Scott is coming to ECH, place our orders, Scott can go pick them all up when hes going to be visiting to pick his order up, then transport it to his place here in the states, then individually box and ship to us customers here in the States. Us customers would naturally pay for the cost of our order, and shipping from Scott to us plus a extra $10 handling fee for doing this for us bawahahahahaha. Na just playen but hey its a valid thought though LOL. ;D

hooterville75 said:
Ive just came up with a solution to you being in another Country Scott. I think the Scotts should start working together since ya all live so close to work with the customers of Scale Model Addict ha ha ha.

Since Scott is only a hour drive or so away, that we customers here on Scale Model Addict should have a order deadline to when Scott is coming to ECH, place our orders, Scott can go pick them all up when hes going to be visiting to pick his order up, then transport it to his place here in the states, then individually box and ship to us customers here in the States. Us customers would naturally pay for the cost of our order, and shipping from Scott to us plus a extra $10 handling fee for doing this for us bawahahahahaha. Na just playen but hey its a valid thought though LOL. ;D

I am pretty sure that Scott doesn't want the hassle of having to claim everything with US Customs on his way over, never mind having to stop at the USPS and mail everything out. Think he has enough on his plate at the moment.

Besides which, if you keep the weight of the items to under 2.2lbs, it really isn't that bad for shipping

LOL, Scott I was just being simple lol. I wouldnt even expect Scott to even think about doing that. I was just being funny.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it will be shipped from here in the states.

Ken Abrams said:
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it will be shipped from here in the states.

Ken, Scott:

I got an additional $100 bill :eek: on top of my subscription for Issue ONE Volume One :D LOL

Can't wait to order first one or subscribe if possible.

I've got one question: If the printed version is ordered, is it possible to have the informatic one with it?
The reason is that I love reading on paper, but if there is a need to zoom on a picture, the informatic file has the possibility to do it! 8)

I believe they have a separate subscription rate if you want just the paper magazine, just the electronic version, and if you want both paper and e-version.

Latest posts

Back