SMA MAGAZINE ANNOUNCEMENT

ya that is something i wanted to ask, Will it be Available in stores over here (Europe) or will it be just be an online purchase ?

NIce

now i have to pull my sh!t together and make it to writing articles!!

That looks fantastic! Assuming there is indeed a paper version, I'm in. Always interested in seeing some more weathering articles. I guess the car guys in the group will have to step up to the plate too. ;D

spud said:
ya that is something i wanted to ask, Will it be Available in stores over here (Europe) or will it be just be an online purchase ?

Spud, I talked to Scott last night and he mentioned that it will be available in digital format that you will be able to subscribe and get the issue sent to you through the internet. That's wicked coolness man. I'm definitely good for a subscription lol.

Yes, available online in print and digital. We are looking into distribution options as well.

I would rather a print version than digital. I don't get the same joy from a digital copy as I do a paper one

Now that I think about it I believe I would rather have the paper print as well that way I could take it with me when I visit my office ("Bathroom") LOL. Gotta have my reading material lol. My wife calls it my office ha ha.

Would also be cool to have the paper version with me in my work station that way if I'm waiting for parts to dry from painting or something similar, I could flip it open and read it instead of sitting there staring into space while listening to some tunes ha ha.

forum

Latest posts

Back