SMA MAGAZINE ANNOUNCEMENT

I still can't decide between the digital version or the print version. Regardless, I can't wait to get a hold of one.
mlfw8309-1350572655133930.gif

Dusky said:
I still can't decide between the digital version or the print version. Regardless, I can't wait to get a hold of one.
mlfw8309-1350572655133930.gif

Flip a coin and whichever it lands on Whalammmmm lol. Or you can go get the daisey and do the she loves me she loves me not with the pedals for the Digital or Print :D Mine has become a easy answer now that I leafed through the Digital complimentary issue online. Its great if your screen is big enough and capable of displaying it all. I however didnt like the way it appeared on my laptop so Im going to get the print version. Also when I visit the little boys room I like to have some reading material as my wife calls the little boys room my office because Im in there so long reading stuff ha ha . Easy answer for me now lol. Print it is ha ;D

Scott Girvan said:
Here's a shot of Ken reviewing the press proofs.

4178.jpg

Hey Ken, take a second to breathe man. I can see the smoke rollen off your head lol. Deep deep thought right dere ha ha ;D

Scott, typically for a monthly issue, how far in advance do you have to start working on and producing the content to be in the next months issue. How long does it take from start to finish to provide a monthly magazine ?

On a very serious note, Ken, Scott, congradulations!!!

Must feel great seeing your hard work come together!!! I know SMA magazine will breath fresh air into the current magazine world.

hooterville75 said:
Scott, typically for a monthly issue, how far in advance do you have to start working on and producing the content to be in the next months issue. How long does it take from start to finish to provide a monthly magazine ?

Well we are bi-monthly, so every two months. The first issue took more time than the subsequent issues simply because we had to find our 'voice', and art direction.

We have had content for 02 and 03 in the can for some time now. We basically have to be able to go to press every 5 weeks.

Biskup said:
Is it possible to get a signed copy ?? ;)
You'd have to ask Ken. All mailing will be done from the US. I will only have a limited quantity here.

adampolo13 said:
On a very serious note, Ken, Scott, congradulations!!!

Must feel great seeing your hard work come together!!! I know SMA magazine will breath fresh air into the current magazine world.

Thank you. Yes, it is exciting. This is a very big undertaking and we are very thankful for the support.

thats actually a pretty Cool Pic of Ken in Mumble mode.

I cant wait to get mine, i will order it as soon as i can :)

Can't wait to hear about the digital version. I travel and get mags on my iPad with Zinio. This would be great to have on the road!

Latest posts

Back