SMA MAGAZINE ANNOUNCEMENT

Scott this is great. Looking forward to thumbing through the pages to see what you've done. Have to tell you it's been a pleasure watching this site grow and evolve over the past few years. The Magazine is like a bonus for all of us and shows how much heart and soul you've poured in to this little venture of yours. There are some real great people here....all talented artists....that make this forum stand out. God bless my friend,
Anthony

Thanks guys. I'm stoked.

And let me say that both Ken and I worked really hard to bring this to light. God certainly opened some doors and we're very happy with Issue 01.

Man...Ken's up to his ears in shipping pre-orders right now....

That's impressive Scott. I applaud you guys. I'm curious to how Ken is handling that.

We have a system in place. Open envelope. Insert magazine into envelope. Seal envelope. Label envelope....

But seriously, it is a lot of work.

Bet he is so busy he can't get out to get food....he has been grazing on Armor Farm....I know it!!! ;D

You should be proud Scott! I can only second Anthony's statement, very well said. I too have been following you since way back at the X-Wing build, and I like it here. Merry Christmas all!
Dennis

Scott Girvan said:
God certainly opened some doors

You know what they say..

"Pray for potato's but grab a hoe." ;D hahaha

You guys seriously put in a lot of hard work and it's paying off big time!

Great news indeed! Any news on when the nook and other electronic versions might be ready?

Thanks for all the hard work Scott and Ken. I can't wait to get my hands on the magazine ;D

Scott Girvan said:
We have a system in place. Open envelope. Insert magazine into envelope. Seal envelope. Label envelope....

But seriously, it is a lot of work.

LOL, Congradualtions! You and Ken have done a great job and the printing makes it official.

Latest posts

Back