SMA MAGAZINE ANNOUNCEMENT

Lol she isn't in it a lot 2 pics mabe 3 at the start and the back, and she takes absolutely noting away from the mag.

Some of your responses to the addition of a woman in a mag baffles me and I just have to laugh but that is your view on it and you are entitled to that, :)

So lets get back to the Sma mag talk,

adampolo13 said:
Can we stop talking about models now and start talking about Models???? Thank you!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Thank you,

for a minute I thought this was the AK magazine thread...

Maybe the Mod's can lock this thread and reserve the thread space for actual SMA Magazine Announcements???

Just saying, I definately don't want to start talking about other Magazines etc in this thread. I'd much rather hear from the SMA Magazine staff about featured articles etc. All the other noise takes away from impact the thread may have on acutal announcements.

why lock it, no one is fighting just sharing there views. once we all start getting back on topic i see no reason to lock it.

I tottaly understand and think the convo has been fine. I Just don't want to get boged down reviewing "chit chat" trying to find out info about the mag. No worries Spud.

that's just my Views Adam. im not a mod so they will have the final Word :).

I'm not gonna lock this thread guys but let's stick to the topic. I believe there is an AKWM thread somewhere as well.

No worries.

Sorry for the de-rail earlier. ::)

My SMA MAGAZINE subscription pre-order has been placed. So looking forward to it arriving. :)

I probably skipped right over it, are there any release dates for the various digital formats? I'm mainly interested in the .pdf version.

Oe last thing before we get back on topic. Ian you better watch who you call an idiot or you may just get a kit of coal from your secret santa :eek: ;D Just sayen HA HA HA

hooterville75 said:
Oe last thing before we get back on topic. Ian you better watch who you call an idiot or you may just get a kit of coal from your secret santa :eek: ;D Just sayen HA HA HA

Pretty sure he was referring to himself Hooter!

Back