Questions

Haggistom said:
Grendels, you have far too many kits! I struggle to focus on the one in hand when I know i have another sitting on the shelf. You must have cupboards full.(OK, Jealous!)

Haggistom: I have two closets full of kits. I started planning this build out last year, right at the end of the last contest. Buying up the kits I needed to do this, with a few options.

Thanks Scott!!

schweinhund227 said:
Scott Girvan said:
No, not really eh. More like a thick tongue. 8)

LOL !!! it sure played you some TRICKS on your last Video !!! LOL

Man !!! LOL

Anyway .... still sifting thru my stuff.... trying to decide what to build !!!

Comfort zone !!! or Not Comfort zone ??? something Challenging... Story to keep me
going for the next 3 months....

Just realised, I have 2 more months, not one... Time to breakout the Hornet! xD

Hey guys, I'm having trouble submitting pic's to Scott's email adress, I'm using [email protected] and I keep getting mailerdemon messages saying it doesnt exsit. I'v tried using my yahoo and gmail account. Anyone else having issues? also how many photo's are you allowed to submit? Cheers, John

JOHN,

Try making contact with SCOTT through a P.M. ?? He might se this post & get back to ya' . I personally haven't had any problems ... but I haven't tried to shoot him an E-Mail lately either ...

merseajohn said:
Hey guys, I'm having trouble submitting pic's to Scott's email adress, I'm using [email protected] and I keep getting mailerdemon messages saying it doesnt exsit. I'v tried using my yahoo and gmail account. Anyone else having issues? also how many photo's are you allowed to submit? Cheers, John
Got a message that leads me to believe his mailbox may be full when I tried to send in mine tonight.

To my knowledge there's no upper limit on the number of pics, but there is a minimum of three.

Also, how big were the pics you were sending?

Quick update, I just got a PM back from Scott. His mailbox is, indeed, full after the weekend

Give him a day or so to clear it out before you try resending

I have a questions regarding the final photos.

With an aircraft does the photo of the front need to be dead on front or can it be a quarter view like...

webDSCF0854.JPG

?

Also does the side view have to be the entire side?

The 5 pictures are of your choice....so you can use whatever angle you want (least that is what I remember).

Keep in mind the better the angles/photos, the better it is going to look on screen when it comes to judging them.

"Model description, including how you built the model, special techniques applied"

should I just copy the whole story from the forum and send it to Scott's email? would it be seen next to voting images or?

This excerpt is right from the Contest rules and regs. Page here on SMA

Quote:
Once your build is complete submit via email to this address: (address) "see real page...."
Five (5) photos of finished model
Three of the pictures should be a front view, top view, and side view. The remaining images are optional and can be used to show off specific details or just to shoot the model from some of its more better angles. Image file dimensions must be minimum 800x600px @ 72dpi
Model description, including how you built the model, special techniques applied.

end of Quote!

ShutterAce said:
I have a questions regarding the final photos.

With an aircraft does the photo of the front need to be dead on front or can it be a quarter view like...

webDSCF0854.JPG

?

Also does the side view have to be the entire side?

Simply try to represent all angles of the build.

I am also having some trouble submitting one of my entries to Scott...will try PMing him now...

Images sent to Scott.
How the voting will go on? Do you have to vote for 1 entry in the category or you rate all models?

IIRC last year you picked 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category.

If I am mistaken then it was that you picked one in each category and at the end the model with the most votes received 1st, the model with the next amount of votes received 2nd, and the model that received the next amount of votes received 3rd.

We'll find out soon enough, the voting is pretty easy and straight forward.

Latest posts

Back