Question for 2012 contest

I have been quietly observing this thread with great interest over the past several days. I have actually had the opportunity to discuss, in person, all points raised with SMA's largest sponsor Ken Schlotfeldt, owner and CEO of Badger Air-Brush and Iain Hamilton, owner of AK Interactive USA. After spending over 4 days together I now consider them not only site sponsors but friends.

I also consider you, a member of SMA, as a friend and I want to thank you for posting, if you have. It's obvious to me that you are not only passionate about this great hobby we share but that you also care a great deal about SMA and it's future. I care about SMA too and therefore I care about you.

With that said there have been many constructive comments posted, garnished with a bit of whining. I'll let you decide which is which. I believe everyone has had time to voice their opinon - hence the thread is now locked. I will certainly be taking all points raised into consideration in a effort to improve the 'competition' and allow for a fair balance in prize distribution - based on results and participation.

To sum things up, I do appreicate the suggestions. My suggestion, at this point, is to invest your time into building and finishing model kits.

Edited for spelling.

Latest posts

Back