Question for 2012 contest

Biskup

I know it's very soon but just wanted to ask so I could prepare (think of a kit) for 2012 contest. So my question is what about a kit which contains 2 models and one of those was done and the second one wasn’t even touched can it be made for the contest or does it count as a started kit?
Cheers
Lukasz

Can I also butt-in? would we still have the same ground rules for next year?

Hi Lukasz, it seem more like a dio than an Air kit

Just my 2 cents

I read tbis again and if you only enter the unbuilt kit then thats cool. Same rules as 2011 2010 & 2013 :)

Hi thanks for answers.
I was asking for the model from 2in1 kit that's inbuilt. I have a kit like that and one build is finished and the second one is untouched and I was wondering if I can enter this un-build kit for a normal category. It would be a totally different build and I would post photos of the 1st one for comparison.
As for the second question I was thinking it’s more of a diorama just wanted to make sure:)
Cheers
Lukasz

If you'd only be entering the unbuilt kit, I think you'd be able to call that a new build.
If you used both in the same entry, then All Open

Ahhh yeah.....I get what you are thinking.....2 kits came in the same box, one you built, one is still unbuilt....then it would be fair game.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Ahhh yeah.....I get what you are thinking.....2 kits came in the same box, one you built, one is still unbuilt....then it would be fair game.
Yep that's what I meant :) Just didn't express myself clearly.

Bizarre said:
Biskup said:
Thank you for the answer Scott.
One more question about a kit like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51940189@N04/5997871304/#sizes/l/in/photostream/
Will this count as Air kit or Diorama?
Cheers
Lukasz
awesome kit, where can I find that?

It is a Hasegawa Egg plane. They make several of them. Just searched on ebay for "Hasegawa egg" and several came up including that one.

Hmmm. They make a P-47 Thunderbolt. Wonder how that would look in my Flames of War army..

Ass AKE said those are Hasegawa kits but those are the old ones when they still made small funny base for it in the kit. I got those very cheap from Polish distributor who was left with quite a big stash.
Cheers
Lukasz

Hmmm. That ones a bit tough. I'll consult the others on this and get back to you.

Biskup said:

My Call would be VIGNETTE !!! its a snap shot in Time !!! but thats not my call....

schweinhund227 said:
Biskup said:

My Call would be VIGNETTE !!! its a snap shot in Time !!! but thats not my call....
Me yoo

So ! Can we expect the Exact same Category layout ? for 2012?

and any Idea on what should be the Special THEME? something 2012'ish !!! End of the world type ? LOL

Yes, you can expect the same categories with the addition of a youth category.

Special Theme is still undecided.

Latest posts

Back