Question for 2012 contest

Something like the old AMT B-Wng and using acrylics...just need to keep it really OOB.

sounds like a speed build in the future!!! actually you can do it in 24hrs OOB braille scale ;D

Guys, you are seducers! ;D If such an event hapens and it would be a day I'm can fully devote to it, I'm in! ;D

Cool! It doesnt have to be all on the same day (allthough that would be fun) Aslong as there's proof of the start and finish within 24 hours you could do it on whatever day suited you. 8)

I like the contest category in 2010,"Swords Into Ploughshares" as well as the "Garbage" category. Then in 2011 we had the "End of Life" which was a great idea. The sad part is I didn't take part in any of them. I built autos and then a couple military. I noticed non of these categories had alot of entries. However, I think they are a great idea and allow a person to use both their parts box and imagination. Have you given any thought about another such catrgory Scott? Definately think you should. Gives people a chance to place a new build in another spot other than Military, Sci Fi etc.

Got the awesome calendar through today and it got me thinking will the 2012 comp be at the same time ie 1st of April, or just when everythings ready it will start? All ready excited for this!

merseajohn said:
Got the awesome calendar through today and it got me thinking will the 2012 comp be at the same time ie 1st of April, or just when everythings ready it will start? All ready excited for this!

Open the calender to April. Look at April 1...what do you see.

Gives us a month from the end of the Group builds to the start of the SMA Big Spring Contest to decide what to build! LOL

I'm very interested what you have planed Roman and can't wait to see it.
I've also decided on one project and still thinking about the second one :)
Cheers

Lukasz, I actually have 2 ideas, but I am not sure that I have time to complete both :)

btw, I got my calendar today and....well... :eek:
AWESOME WORK, SCOTT! ;)

I'm looking at the stash for ideas. But a couple may come up.

May not do four like last year, but....
I'll have fun with them

Do entry's need to be registered on start date or can we join in any time?

Gotta show a picture with the current date of the unstarted kit. Can't start before April 1.....but you can start a kit any time after that point.

Hmm I already have an idea for one category which falls into one of my comfort zone, but another will probably out of my league, but will try!!! more power to you guys!!!

Looking forward to the 2012 contest!

What about the special category playing on the whole End of the World 2012 hype?

Eh?

Eh? ;D

I've got my builds planned ;D just hope to have the time when it comes to it .

Chris.

Latest posts

Back