War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Reaction score
Lol thanks chris :)

Panzer thanks for that, that was the bike I was thinking of but couldn't remember who made it if anyone knows a supplier other than eBay I'll grab one

Scott that is a nice set of figures with that bike but they would only go to waste.

spud

Reaction score
i found it at the airbrush company, It comes with the sovereign 2000 resin update set not cheap at £35 i could opt out of the resin set and get it for 29 but i think for teh sake of 6pound it will be worth it. :) so ill be ordering it here

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just joined the forum, and just getting back into the hobby. Thought I'd start by building a little piece of my past with the Cougar AVGP from Trumpeter, which happens to fit right into the War Wheels build category. Looking forward to it!

spud

Reaction score
welcome NecronautDrummer <- thats a mouth full :eek:

Elm City Hobbies

Reaction score
spud said:
Lol thanks chris :)

Panzer thanks for that, that was the bike I was thinking of but couldn't remember who made it if anyone knows a supplier other than eBay I'll grab one

Scott that is a nice set of figures with that bike but they would only go to waste.
Masterbox does make a kit of just the bike, sans PE and figures, kit #3528

spud

Reaction score
ya i was thinking about that but the great wall one has teh pe spokes pre shaped

Elm City Hobbies

Reaction score
spud said:
ya i was thinking about that but the great wall one has teh pe spokes pre shaped
Also about 3X the price.

I believe that the sets that include the figures comes with PE for the spolkes and licence plates, but could be wrong on that.

spud

Reaction score
as i dont need the figures because i ordered the 2 resin guys from Mantis minatures, i also bought this one tonight so ill have that on monday.linky

Captain Caveman III

"Captain Caveman"!
Reaction score
Hello guys and girls if any. I know it's a bit late to join but I'd love to get in and build this M1075 PLS w/M5 Concrete Mobile Mixer. Seen on this front cover of that Brothers of HEMTT PLS-LVS(It's the lower photo.) This Vehicle has served in Iraq and is now being used Afghanistan.

If I'm able to join I'll start post better photos of the M1075 PLS with Module and my progress.

Captain Caveman III

"Captain Caveman"!
Reaction score
It's taking some time to see just how I can post photos from flickr. Here go's nothing!

#M1075PLS-w_M5ConcreteMobileMixer[P3] by Captain_Caveman_III, on Flickr

Ok I got it, you have to click on the "shear key" above the photo. Then click "Grab the link". Now a new window will open and in you have: a HTML/BBCodes, click on the dot next to the "BBCode". Once that rather large code fill's the window/box, copy the hole thing and past it in or on the forum post page.

"Yahtzee"! :D

Now seeing that now one has told me that I can't join the GB, I'll start posting my project progress!

mario50

I AM PROUD TO HAVE DO WHAT OTHER REFUSED TO DO
Reaction score
[I m expecting the delivery of the zundapp made by GRAET WALL HOBBY ,THAT HAVE ALSO SOME PHOTOETCHED BY LION ROAR , I BROUGHT EATHER WITH SIDE CAR AND WITHOUT , I M CURIOS BECAUSE I COUDENT FIND ANY REVIEW , SO ANY ONE HAVE A CLOU ABOUT THAT KIT?
THANK YOU
Mario

Latest posts