War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

Lol thanks chris :)

Panzer thanks for that, that was the bike I was thinking of but couldn't remember who made it if anyone knows a supplier other than eBay I'll grab one

Scott that is a nice set of figures with that bike but they would only go to waste.

i found it at the airbrush company, It comes with the sovereign 2000 resin update set not cheap at £35 i could opt out of the resin set and get it for 29 but i think for teh sake of 6pound it will be worth it. :) so ill be ordering it here

Hey everyone, just joined the forum, and just getting back into the hobby. Thought I'd start by building a little piece of my past with the Cougar AVGP from Trumpeter, which happens to fit right into the War Wheels build category. Looking forward to it!

spud said:
Lol thanks chris :)

Panzer thanks for that, that was the bike I was thinking of but couldn't remember who made it if anyone knows a supplier other than eBay I'll grab one

Scott that is a nice set of figures with that bike but they would only go to waste.

Masterbox does make a kit of just the bike, sans PE and figures, kit #3528

ya i was thinking about that but the great wall one has teh pe spokes pre shaped

spud said:
ya i was thinking about that but the great wall one has teh pe spokes pre shaped

Also about 3X the price.

I believe that the sets that include the figures comes with PE for the spolkes and licence plates, but could be wrong on that.

as i dont need the figures because i ordered the 2 resin guys from Mantis minatures, i also bought this one tonight so ill have that on monday.linky

Hello guys and girls if any. I know it's a bit late to join but I'd love to get in and build this M1075 PLS w/M5 Concrete Mobile Mixer. Seen on this front cover of that Brothers of HEMTT PLS-LVS(It's the lower photo.) This Vehicle has served in Iraq and is now being used Afghanistan.
-Mk48_LVS-Tractor-Project-LVS5.jpg

If I'm able to join I'll start post better photos of the M1075 PLS with Module and my progress.

It's taking some time to see just how I can post photos from flickr. Here go's nothing!

6315054365_3808944096.jpg
#M1075PLS-w_M5ConcreteMobileMixer[P3] by Captain_Caveman_III, on Flickr

Ok I got it, you have to click on the "shear key" above the photo. Then click "Grab the link". Now a new window will open and in you have: a HTML/BBCodes, click on the dot next to the "BBCode". Once that rather large code fill's the window/box, copy the hole thing and past it in or on the forum post page.

"Yahtzee"! :D

Now seeing that now one has told me that I can't join the GB, I'll start posting my project progress!

[I m expecting the delivery of the zundapp made by GRAET WALL HOBBY ,THAT HAVE ALSO SOME PHOTOETCHED BY LION ROAR , I BROUGHT EATHER WITH SIDE CAR AND WITHOUT , I M CURIOS BECAUSE I COUDENT FIND ANY REVIEW , SO ANY ONE HAVE A CLOU ABOUT THAT KIT?
THANK YOU
Mario

Latest posts

Back