War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

spud said:
aww i was hoping u were bringing that cool tank to the table

Only one pricey resin kit of it that I am not sure if is even available. It would be a tempting scratch build, but wouldn't know where to start with the wheels unless I chop up a 10-speed.

Never got an Arty piece at Euro ....There wasnt any ! ???....Think I'll visit Historex :)

Chris.

LOL i just placed my first order with them today :) ordered some figs panzer aces german colors set and somit else

Yeah ,they're good ,If I order in the morning ,I have my order by lunchtime next day ;D

Chris.

i had my order in before 3pm and i dint get any mail saying it was shiped unlike what says on teh site.. so i prob wont get mine until monday

schweinhund227 said:
How hard would it be to compile Everybody choices? To see the variety, we have going here?

I'm still debating about mine!

NORM,

I'll do some more Brain stormin' & see If I can get a Thread of just th entries .... Other wise it'll just be lookin' & watchin everyone's builds ...

Eight more Days until D-Day !!!!! Yeah Baby .... I still don't have My M-8 Greyhound .... but th Kubel is sittin on th shelf .... Oh look .... there's Italieri's Opel Blitz too .... although ... I'm not sure I have time to build & fix up that one !!

We'll see ... it's a long time from here to February ....

I don't know about you Guys ... but I'm gettin Amped up for th Build !!!!

The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash -Live-'69

AFV35007.jpg

i am in! turns out my dad has one of these layin around and he is going to let me have it for the group build.

:eek: ahhh the good old Fuel Trucks... can't go far without them....

Brings back lot of Memories... LOL

You will enjoy this build... AFV makes great kits....

Got too many to pick from .. what a Mess !!! "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe"

My better half will kill me !!! LOL I always begged for More Modern Equipment to be made available
to the Modeler and "LIVE RESIN" has answered my prayers... Man! this is gonna be expensive... nice thing about it... FREE SHIPPING from LuckyModelHongKong

For those of you looking to bring a little accuracy to your Afghanistan/Iraq era Vehicles....or Figures... these guys are it ! oh make sure to check out SinSenGumi for Digital camo Uniform Decals...

If that is your thing ??

Now something with wheels hey?....

haha tell her its for a needy cause :)

ok i head from my lhs and it would seem the main store hasnt even put in my order and they dont even know if the supplier will have it so im going to order from lucky model and im getting teh guntruck conversion set from legend i beleve it comes with 2 mini guns 2 mini guns on there own is almost 30us so this is a much better option :)

My better half will kill me !!! LOL I always begged for More Modern Equipment to be made available
to the Modeler and "LIVE RESIN" has answered my prayers... Man! this is gonna be expensive... nice thing about it... FREE SHIPPING from LuckyModelHongKong

Live Resin = Tahk Figures

Same company, same owner

Hey Guys,

I'm all set for the group build, have had a break from modelling while I have been moving house and job so I'm really excited about getting my teeth into this little beauty. By no means am I a P.E pro so this may take a while as you can see, very very fine tweezers have been ordered.

Cheers,

Alan.

OZBaL.jpg

lol just as well this gb is 5 months long then ;D if tony lee sees that i think he will be jelous :)

Latest posts

Back