War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

Chris S said:
Man ...I still aint got anything sorted for this one ::)....Hopefully I'll pick something up at Euro next weekend !...Just dont know what to build ??? ???

Chris.

CHRIS,

WoW , You're goin' to Euro ! A Great Lookin Napoleon Era Cannon !! The Time line starts @ 1861 . ...... A Cannon & th Caisson , Nice !!!! A Team of Horses ... No Biggie for you Mate !! ;D

Can you take lot's o' Pix & sooth My appetite for Euro ! That's a Dream Gig for Me. I would love to be able to take th Time off & hit th Modeling World Tour. Hit all of the Big Shows.

Have a Great time @ Euro !

Funny you should say that Erik ,I have always fancied doing something like that ;D..Mmmm maybe visist the Historex stand and see what they have :D

Yeah Euro has been on my to do list for looong time ,but work always got in the way ,At the minute Im off work awaiting and operation so I thought ...what the heck Im gonna do it ;D....And yes I'll take plenty of pics buddy ;)

Chris.

Spud ...Euro is held in the Leas Cliff Hall in Folkstone / Kent mate its on Sat/Sun this weekend ;D

http://www.euromilitaire.co.uk/

Rifleman Harris from the Sharpe series will be presenting the gongs to winners :D

Chris.

Thanks Erik , Im thinking about WWI Artillery train now !!...Might be a plan ;D

Chris.

This is my first group build I was wondering if I had to do something to sign up for the build. I also wanted to know if Ma.k kits would work.

No, nothing special to do other than show up. :)

Ma.K IS awesome but no, not in this one. 'Real' armor only. Feel free to post Ma.K builds in Sci-fi. Perhaps we'll do a Ma.K group build sometime but not right now.

Elm City Hobbies said:
If I remember correctly, I think there are 2 guns that come in the set.

I wish Legend would do those same mini-guns in 1/48....got a UH-1N to convert to a CDN Griffon, and they had a minigun on each door of them in Afghanistan. The kit comes with a pair of miniguns...but the detail sucks on them, so a set of Legend resin ones would be awesome!

John would just a new set of Barrels would Help your Griffon Conversion ???? From Quick Boost ! they look good.. you just need the Rear section of each Gun to mount those babies...

http://www.modelhobbies.co.uk/shop/quickboost-douglas-ac47-minigun-barrels-48309-p-27936.html

Cave_Dweller said:
Ok, count me in.

Picked this up for $25 today, and it will be the first ever WW2 vehicle I've attempted. Now I'm wondering if I'll be able to stay within the strictures of military paint jobs, or deviate substantially and paint it hot pink. Cause, well how many hot pink german WW2 armored cars have you seen? :p

tams0268.JPG

Not hot pink, but the British had sand pink. Pink is actually a great camo color when used correctly. ;) 8)

@AKE - Yeah Baby ! That Tsar Tank is PHAT !! GO for it !!

@GUNDAMHEAD - That 221 in a captured British Pink .... Hell's Yeah ! Especially if th S.A.S. took it !!! A Vickers or Bofors in th turret ?

I can't wait to get this Candle Lit !!

C'Mon ..... Let's Light some Tires & Kick some Fires .... er... I mean ... Um mmmm... Yeah !

The Cult - Born To Be Wild - BBC Broadcast 1987

my lhs still has not got my truck...... grrr ill ask him tomorrow when he will have it if he dont know ill get it online

Latest posts

Back