War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

Think Im gonna have to order something for this ,been through the stash and I dont have anything with just wheels !! ???....unless you count Hotrods in ;D....I'll get something ;)

Chris.

Copy and paste the following code. This is for the War Wheels Image.

Code:
[IMG]http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/images/3328.jpg[/IMG]

At the risk of sounding rather silly dose a Dukw count ? I'm wondering due to it sanphibous nature

Darkblade88 said:
At the risk of sounding rather silly dose a Dukw count ? I'm wondering due to it sanphibous nature

Aaaah The Dukw so Versatile !!!!

TGrad8Dec08_005.jpg

OK...DANGIT...I'm in!!!! Sign me up Ace! Peer pressure got to me! It's either thisDSC02268.jpgor thisDSC02144.jpgYou Guys choose because it doesn't matter one iota to me.

fumblethumbs said:
OK...DANGIT...I'm in!!!! Sign me up Ace! Peer pressure got to me! It's either thisDSC02268.jpgor thisDSC02144.jpgYou Guys choose because it doesn't matter one iota to me.

My God !!! You love to torture yourself.....

but they are great subject... Work Horses of WW2

either one would be great!!!

the ambulance can be converted to an MRAP vehicle!!!

THUMBS,

It might be cool to build 'em side by side , but don't weigh yourself done.These kits are gonna take some work & are not gonna be like a Tamiya Build. If you wanna Rock it Out ... Bro do Both .... I'd pitch for th Ambulance ! I think that's one lacking in th G.B. so far.

Hi Guys! It would be cool to do a side by side build with these but unfortunately I won't have the room on my bench to do it. With the falcon and air builds going at the same time, I'll be hard pressed to keep things organized enough to get anything done. I'm gonna dive into the 6X6 within the next week. I will save the ambulance for the War Wheels build. So then, my contribution to this coolness will be the WC 54! Really looking forward to this GB Guys!!

@Norm and Ace: What can I say boys, I like a challenge!

Thumbs, in no time you just notice it times again for the Big Spring competition... with 3 GB's. ;D

im so looking forward to this because i have somthing cool planed for my build

well it depends on getting the truck, my lhs wont have it for at least 2 months.... not happy ive checked both places i buy and they dont have it either.

as for what have i planed cant seem to find a decent pic but came across this vid and i think you will have a fair idea from watching that what ive planed ;D
Gun Trucks in Vietnam

Latest posts

Back