War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

spud said:
lol i wont be paying for it in dolla cos im in ireland so the dent wont be as bad ;D.

i had also taught about that truck scott. looks nice

http://www.accurate-armour.com/ShowProduct.cfm?manufacturer=0&category=14&subcategory=278&product=2186

Well.... 92 pounds is still 92 pounds.... if your knees and Wallet are that strong..? go for it ! Looks like a great kit either way !!! I just hope the styrene variant is as good and not as salty !!! I can dream ! can I ?

The New Hoshkosh Tank transport from HobbyBoss ! I beleive ? will set a new standard for exotic Kits...
I understand Accurate Armour was the first to push one out... but I wonder if they are going to retire the moulds.... after the styrene one is released ???

I'm still looking around my stash to find a Good Candidate... that I will enjoy building and Displaying... something Short and sweet !!! I have to keep the bench OPEN for the Larger Falcon and what other things I will have on the go !!! No Contest in line for me.... so NO panic ! and a lot less Stress !!!

3 group builds is in deed enough as it is !!! LOL

1/35 Trumpeter ASLAV-25?

Cool guys, nice GBs.. Does anyone know the amount we can have at a time? Cos I'm thinking Arab-Israeli...

€124 euro it will cost not too bad i geuss. i payed more for my Dragon wagon kit. but im still undecided

Ok, count me in.

Picked this up for $25 today, and it will be the first ever WW2 vehicle I've attempted. Now I'm wondering if I'll be able to stay within the strictures of military paint jobs, or deviate substantially and paint it hot pink. Cause, well how many hot pink german WW2 armored cars have you seen? :p

tams0268.JPG

Hey cavedweller nice kit man and you got it for 25 buck sweet im gonna be doing the 8rad afrika corp i just cant wait till oct 1st

MilitaryAircraft101 said:
1/35 Trumpeter ASLAV-25?

Cool guys, nice GBs.. Does anyone know the amount we can have at a time? Cos I'm thinking Arab-Israeli...

Hey M.A. ,

Build as many pieces as you want ... There is no limit to the Builds that you can have ;D

Could be a good time for me to drag out my "Dragon Wagon" I build back in 2000 and never quite finished painting..... ?

So many potential selections.... Wondering......what to concentrate on?

That perverbial "distraction syndrome" is hunting me!

Hard to fold back on Very Old projects! Lots of time to find the right machine!!

Right. im not gona build that kit, not yet anyhow. im thinking somthing a bit simpler like an Opel Blitz and mabe add an other along teh way..

dragon wagon is a fantastic kit i loved my one. still have teh trailer to do for it at some time

K i'm in. its still awhile till October so should find this lil guys somewhere in the black hole called South Africa. If not ill find something els.

[attachment deleted by admin]

looks like a nice truck. been looking at getting one down the line my self

Thanks! That's a kewl truck! We had those in Germany as Amblances.... Pretty tough trucks...

But we sold them before coming back..... What a shame...

Good luck with it.

AH !! Th Unimog ! Now that's a Rugged lil' Bugga' 'ey !! I've always liked these trucks ! I've actually seen a few here ( in th States) ... but they've been on th backs of Flat-Bed trucks. ... I guess our boys have a few ?

This is Great ! I'm glad to see everybody gettin in th Mood. I'm stil kickin' around a few Ideas ! I just might Crack th Cyberhobby/Dragon Kubel with Cold Weather starter ! ALso might get on with th M-8 Greyhound ... but as Old Habits die hard .... I'll do that one as captured by th Jerries !

Hi all this was the ones I was thinking of befor i saw the UNIMOG

kubus_7.jpg
The Kubus
The other was
al1.png
Alkett Minenraumpanzer
I mite do one or two of these if I have the time to do them

Latest posts

Back