War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

Sorry but I think the Minenraumpanzer doesn't qualify! Not really a wheeled vehicle! Well you know what I mean!

As for the other... Weird comes to mind! What is it anyway?

schweinhund227 it's is

The improvised armored car "Kubus" was build by Polish Home Army (Armia Krajowa - AK) "Krybar" unit from the Powisle district of Warsaw. Its main role was to be used as a personnel carrier for "desant" assault like attacks on German strongpoints in the city. It was build by "Krybar" with help of workers of the city’s main powerplant and the inhabitants of the Powisle district. The entire construction took only 13 days to complete during the Warsaw Uprising and was done under extremely heavy conditions. The decision to build "Kubus" was made by commanders of "Krybar" unit as well as defenders of the powerplant. The main reason was that powerplant as well as the Powisle district was under constant German fire coming and being directed from the Warsaw University complex. This caused heavy casualties and severed the communication with the Srodmiescie (city center) district. The main task of "Kubus" was to take part in the capture of the Warsaw University complex.

do's this help
I was just thinking of these ones no plans to build for the Group build just two on a list of my bees

ok ive made my choice this depends on weather the truck is available mabe scott can tell me if it is.

its
4kopie.jpg

sweet ill ask my lhs what it will cost me if he can get it

ok i feel like an idiot. can someone tell me how to attach my pics. when i took one with my iphone it came in at 1mb and i got the error message of being to big a file. any help is appreciated.

Thanks

NOC,

Can you go through Photobucket or something similar & post that way ? Other wise you may want to hit up Bad Grendels, or Scott Girvan or post it in th Chat forum & see if some of th other Tech guys can help.

this wont be just any deuce ;D

to upload use http://photobucket.com/ sign up its free, when u upload a file click save and continue it will then bring you to the folder its saved in, hover your mouse curser over it and select the IMG code just clcik it and them come back here and press ctl + V or right clcik and paste job done

You need to resize your pics via mspaint of photoshop... since 1MB is to big.

Latest posts

Back