War Wheels | Brainstorming & Questions

and i putup a 1.1mb pic to Photobucket here it is without resizeing it
quadrants.jpg

The file size limit is just on attached images, not links to photobucket, facebook etc...

Without setting limits my server space will get filled too fast.

Ok I am trying photobucket. Hopefully this is the M998 Gun Truck I am going to be working on.
004.jpg

Spud thank you so much you are a lifesaver your directions were spot on. Thank you, thank you, Thank you!!!

Here's what I'm entering I already started the kit but its back to the stash now for the meantime this will be a conversion with some scratch built parts...

101_0325.jpg

Eastrock said:
Here's what I'm entering I already started the kit but its back to the stash now for the meantime this will be a conversion with some scratch built parts...

101_0325.jpg

That's the same kit I've got stashed somewhere. Will do some conversions on it as well, of course...

Eastrock said:
F2k, so we are have 3 hummers in line... this is gonna be great!!

Oh yes... I'm actually looking forward to this. A nice feeling, after having been completely burned out after the spring contest.

I've actually begun painting a few 28mm. figures, just to to keep me from starting on this build too soon...

I've already test fitted some parts but I had to put it back to the shelf and wait for the GB to start.

ive ordered some of my stuff from spurebrothers just now so i have almost everything i just need the truck and im all set. cant wait

Eastrock said:

101_0325.jpg

Hey Guys ,

Just a lil' heads up .. No real need to show th Kit until October 1st. - just sayin' . I Dig it though !! Cast a Wide Net !! I'd like to see th Whole range get covered - American Civil War ( 1861 ) - Present !! Any one have a Civil War Artillery in th Stash ?

Keep up th Chatter !!! A lot of Cool Stuff so far !!

Really looking forward to this having missed out on the spring contest because of finishing an Msc which is due in in September so perfect timing to get my modelling back on. Thinking of going for Dragons 1/35 Sd Kfz 234/4

D6221.jpg

Been looking at this picture for inspiration but not sure if I want the puma in working condition, seems a lovely kit to destroy although I do like having a story in my models, something to think about.....

sdkfz+234.jpg

Cheers,

Alan

SPUD,

Th 234 is a Cool Truck !! Although ... that picture you have .. It looks like maybe there's a French Renault Turret on top ? Interesting .. does it say where that picture is from ? Obviously th Western Front , but where ?

haha panzer i dint post it it was alfonzo1 ;D i would be interested in doing it but i think my plate is gona be full until after christmass

Not sure where the picture was taken, would love to know though. All the description gives is 'British soldiers playing in a disabled german SDKFZ 234 Puma armoured car'. May be able to find it else where.

I like the detail of the open turret with the 234/4 compared to the 234/2 (i think) just going to use the concept of the picture really.

Latest posts

Back