Questions

Not sure if this question has already been asked, but is there a deadline for entries? I got a couple WIPs that I may get done for the "All Open" category, but that depends when and if I finish them prior to the end date

You can enter models all the way up to the last day of the contest.

Hey guys

I have a stupid question but if we sent our pics of the kits that we are gonna build and sent in the entry fee do we need to wait for an e-mail or can we start building, like i said its a stupid questions. thanks guy. ;D

Everything is clear in the rules to me, the only thing I'm fuzzy on :
is the entry fee a one time thing per person ? or if a person enters more than one model/category, a separate submission/entry fee per model ?

I may enter 2 submissions (possibly 3 with the open category)

Andy

If a person enters more than one model/category, a separate submission/entry fee per model.

scott scott,,,, scott ! I know what Nit Pickin means... you have it listed in your contest rules and all !

I was wondering if you were going to use that .. CLASS or Theme sort of rule to give special NIT PICKIN prizes.... for the figure with the most SKIN ??? or the Armor with the MOST armor... or BEST Paint ....

Just asking... cuz you list a whole slew of things... and I was just wondering....? cuz that's what I do !

LOL

once I make my selection.... i'll be sending you my FEE FEE ~~~ LOL

Thanks to all SMA staff and supporters for this EVENT of the YEAR ~~~

LET'S GO NUTTS !

sorry to pester with questions , just one more,
I have my After-life entry figured out . I know it has to be from a new unstarted kit but what about scratchbuilding parts to reconfigure it ? do I need to work from another new kit to convert the Vehicle? or can I use parts ( for example wheels, wires, or plastistruct) from my spares box ?

wait till you see my idea !

Cool Norm, LOL. I tend to use alot of slang and really there are people here form all over the world - not everyone understands my east coast twang so just wanted to be sure...lol.

RocketSilo - Scratchbuilt / kitbashed parts are allowed...actually encouraged.

Scott Girvan said:
not everyone understands my east coast twang so just wanted to be sure...

But is it really a "twang"?
Sorry could not resist... ;D

Scott Girvan said:
No, not really eh. More like a thick tongue. 8)

LOL !!! it sure played you some TRICKS on your last Video !!! LOL

Man !!! LOL

Anyway .... still sifting thru my stuff.... trying to decide what to build !!!

Comfort zone !!! or Not Comfort zone ??? something Challenging... Story to keep me
going for the next 3 months....

Break the comfort zone man! Banish it! :D

Hoping to set up, send in and start my entry tomorrow. I have two ideas. I've decided one is a HUGE challenge for me, and the other, is something I've kind-of tried (not really that successfully) before. Should be fun.

Scott, you call that slang! Have you been to the South Shore of Nova Scotia? Cape Breton? Then there is NFLD... and thats almost a whole other language! ;D

Hi another question too.... sorry to annoy the staff, btw do we have a confirmation email, regarding our entries?

Latest posts

Back