[SFMTS] Entries and Group Build Questions

I have couple of questions if I can:
1. How accurate must this be?
2. Do you have to post a still frame of the movie or something?
3. Can you finish already started model.
Cheers

Biskup said:
I have couple of questions if I can:
1. How accurate must this be?
2. Do you have to post a still frame of the movie or something?
3. Can you finish already started model.
Cheers

1. As accurate as you can with some leeway. You can embellish it or cut it down a bit if you want as long as it's still recognizable as something from the scene you're trying to depict.

2. No, you don't have to. Most people will know and if not, should be easy to google.

3. The main stuff should be new and unstarted, but if you're adding something to add atmosphere to the scene, then it should be ok. Best to ask just in case.

Naw. Saturday morning start. Can't be morning yet. I haven't gone to bed. Wait till the cartoons come on.

DreamKnight: This group build really has me intrigued! :D Is it still possible to get aboard?? If so, what would the cut off date for a declaration of intention be? I should be able to put together a plan and round up the gear by Jan. 1 2010 at the latest. Hope this would be acceptable. I've never joined a GB before and this one is right up my alley!! Look forward to hearing from you DreamKnight!

Static Addict said:
DreamKnight: This group build really has me intrigued! :D Is it still possible to get aboard?? If so, what would the cut off date for a declaration of intention be? I should be able to put together a plan and round up the gear by Jan. 1 2010 at the latest. Hope this would be acceptable. I've never joined a GB before and this one is right up my alley!! Look forward to hearing from you DreamKnight!

Oh yeh, you have lots of time. Doesn't end until September next year! Go for it!

Most excellent!!!! I'm pumped to be included in this GB. We're moving to a new house this week so I should have the model shop ready for production by the Xmas holidays. As soon as I have a plan and the kit(s) and materials rounded up, I'll post my intentions for a sci-fi scene in miniature! ;D

Static Addict said:
Most excellent!!!! I'm pumped to be included in this GB. We're moving to a new house this week so I should have the model shop ready for production by the Xmas holidays. As soon as I have a plan and the kit(s) and materials rounded up, I'll post my intentions for a sci-fi scene in miniature! ;D

Right on!

I've tried to look really closely, but still can't find the postline "The goal is completion, not perfection" where I should post my final results.
Could You, please, help me on this, DreamKnight?

Just go to your first post and modify it. Where you have [WIP] change that to [COMPLETE] -
This way we keep things streamlined and simple.

Solander said:
I've tried to look really closely, but still can't find the postline "The goal is completion, not perfection" where I should post my final results.
Could You, please, help me on this, DreamKnight?

Actually I went and did it for ya! :)

Latest posts

Back