Millennium Falcon (Ralph McQuarrie Concept Version)

Thank you all for your comments guys

Q, I'm still gonna work hard to get this thing done so that I can get back to other projects

Some images:
walldetails.jpg
walldetails2.jpg
walldetails3.jpg

The rear is going to be a line of these nozzles:
nozzels.jpg

Thanks for looking guys
John

Its a real shame you won't get this finished, it's definitely a winner in my book.

It's really looking fantastic, top work

Yup Winning. (waves hand infront of face)....'You will get this finished for the deadline'.

Thanks very much guys

Quaralane, I got those metal thrusters from AV phono plugs which comes with two sizes of those little bells (they are part of the cable strain reliefs which are pushed onto the springs):
KLC72.jpg

http://www.keene.co.uk/electronics/multi.php?mycode=KLC72&gclid=CLvhmL_gpbcCFe07MgodiGMAAw

So heres where I'm at:

Dock2.jpg
Dock3.jpg
dock6.jpg
Dock.jpg
Dock5.jpg
Dish.jpg

Oh and did you hear that the cartoon replacement for The Clone Wars has been announced, It'll be called Star Wars: Rebels and set between ep 3 & 4, they also say that they plan to expand and use.......Ralph McQuarrie designs......hmmmmm, sounds right up my street.

http://starwars.com/news/new-animated-series-star-wars-rebels-coming-fall-2014.html

John

Your Falcon looks great!
I really really really dig the Radar dish!
You are rocking this one Hard!
;D ;D

Mate this is looking soooooo good, that dish is gorgeous! You'll have this done by the deadline no worries!

Man, I LOVE your work with this freighter!
The dish is a gem, and thanks a lot for sharing the tip about the jack's usage, I will keep that in mind ;)
P.S.: thrilled with the news about the OT-era cartoon as well. Looks like that after George's going away, we might expect some really long-awaited content to appear. Still hope, however, that Fillony and crew would air the last done episodes of Clone Wars they had been making for the sixth season some way, as there are several unfinished storylines there I would like to see finished 8)

Thanks very much for the comments guys, the deadline is looming!!!

I got the engine bells in (still a bit of tweaking to do to them):

Engines1.jpg
Engine4.jpg
Engines2.jpg

Thanks for looking
J

Latest posts

Back