Hasbro 29" Millennium Falcon Conversion

JohnSimmons

For Spud: I was once Merseajohn
I know youve seen many of these pop up over the net but I can't wait to jump in with this, I think I'll start this before my little Falcon Dio comp entry. I have the Randy Cooper resin upgrade set and photo etch. I also have the 'build your own falcon' issue 1 that I can take the guns from. This won't be an accurate Falcon, that's not the plan. This is just going to be one HUGE hunk of junk that hopefully will capture the essence of the bucket of bolts we all know and love, I'll do an unboxing vid too:
914C45CE-B9D2-457D-8356-09FA49D589CB_zpsjqhlzfi4.jpg

Awesome...time to set the bar high on the Hasbro paint job.

Hardest part about this will be taking photos.

And he's off at last nice to see you popin open the box buddy

Dan B

Thanks for the interest guys, I have filmed an out of box review of it and Randy Coopers resin upgrade set for it.

I literally have a 'hush hush' build I have to finish for someone that can't be seen on the interwebs but that is well under way, the falcon will be started soon I promise lol

JohnSimmons said:
I literally have a 'hush hush' build I have to finish for someone that can't be seen on the interwebs but that is well under way, the falcon will be started soon I promise lol

The 'hush hush' build, it's not a helicopter is it? ;D

What is it with Johns' and Millenium Falcons ?? lol, Very cool mate ,Looking forward to seeing this !

Chris.

Lol Chris, dunno but I like the sound of 'John's Millennium Falcon' than 'Han's Millennium Falcon' lol
And yeah Cash can't wait 8)

JohnSimmons said:
Lol no, but I am doing a chopper now.....again blame that on Adam.

John, I too am finishing another build at the moment which should be shipping out to its happy home Wednesday. If all goes according to plan I'll be starting my chopper tomorrow night. ;D

Oh and Chris S, you really need to get a choppa of yer own!!!! :p

It's the Big Spring Chopper contest! Wow that sounds all kinds of wrong..... :-X

Oh and here's an out of box review of it plus a little surprise prize announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASwe4Vg5smQ

Latest posts

Back