Bronco M1114 Up-Armored HA

Adam that is awesome, definitely ordering some of those. One box of those will also go perfectly with the MRE boxes I have on the M1

Also want to do this to the windsheild. I'm thinking all that they did was mask the area of and then hit it with a light mist of dullcoat. I'll test that out on a scrap piece to make sure it will work but I think its a awesome detail.

[attachment deleted by admin]

letsgobrowns82 said:
Adam that is awesome, definitely ordering some of those. One box of those will also go perfectly with the MRE boxes I have on the M1

Don't thank me, thank Ken Abrams, Armor Farm is one of his projects. ;D

looking quality bud i think these are the one vehicle to build if you like modern armour it on my list to do keep the pics coming

adampolo13 said:
Don't thank me, thank Ken Abrams, Armor Farm is one of his projects. ;D

Well to be fair, the printables are Scotts' babies.

I'm only one of the farmers and packers, he's the artistic creator of all things printed.

Ken Abrams said:
I'm only one of the farmers and packers, he's the artistic creator of all things printed.

As long as there are no whips involved when you guys get together. ::) Hahahahaha

Okay well tonight I decided to attempt to do the windshield as though there was dust and debris on it like I've seen done. I've never done this before but heres what happened. So I taped the windows installed them and then drew where the wipers would go.

Then with me being stupid sometimes I took an exacto knive and thought I could score the tape without hitting the plastic. WRONG!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: That was dumb and it totally ruined the windshield. So it was now time to break out the polishing kit and do more work than was initially needed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So with the windshield fixed I decided not to be a hack. I broke out the compass and got the length of the wiper and actually took some time to make the mask up. Also I decided to use sand instead of light ghost grey. I wanted it to look more like it was in the desert, I dont know if I can tell a difference so :p . Now its done but I didnt want to over do it but now Im wondering if the effect is under done? I dont know like I said its my first time trying this out.

DUDE!!!! NOT UNDERDONE AT ALL!!! In fact that looks pretty darn good to me! Just enough dust on the windshield but it is still transparent! Great freaking job, seriously!!!

andrei, CCIII, ER Thanks. Im hoping to get some pics up this weekend. I've got a lot more progress but just havent had time to upload pics.

Latest posts

Back