Bronco M1114 Up-Armored HA

Nice dirty underside mate! Looks cool.

Seems like a kit with some nice detail as well

Cheers

Thanks everyone for the comments! I've been getting some work done here this weekend and I am actually making some good progress. The interior is done now so the doors are going on and the roof is now on. I also finished the engine bay. I am getting really excited to put some paint on this but I still have a bit of work to do before I can get to that.

[attachment deleted by admin]

So I decided to throw on the body pieces just to see what it looked like. It seemed like this was never going to take shape but now its coming together nicely. I am leaving the two front doors off for now because I think I am going to model them open as well as the back hatch. Well thats the plan for now but who knows.

Great stuff Aaron!! I cheat too and slap things together to see how they look!! All part of the fun!!! Keep it going there....almost time to paint!!! ;)

TBadger said:
Sweet work dude....is this going on a base?
Thanks TBadger! I'm not sure about a base. I've never done one but I would like to start putting my builds on nice small diorama bases so maybe.

Hey man, I haven't commented in a while but I've been keeping an eye on this from the corner of the room. This little beast is shapping up very very nicely!!!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks guys!!! Well I am getting really close to painting this. I have a little bit of putty work to fill in some spots and I have to scratch some mirrors for the doors. I am planning on laying down a base coat and then applying AK's worn effects and chipping this after I apply the AK Modern Vehicles tan. Well thats it for now thanks for following.

one beast of a vehicle, Aaron! the Humvee has really evolved since its inception! looking forward to seeing the paint!

im ordering this kit fri buddy and down to this build...would you buy it again...???? oh and it's looking superb bud

Thanks guys! Geegad, I would definitely purchase this kit again, I may purchase the other version of this that they make.

I have that version ( CROWS II). If its goes together like yours, its going to be a welcome addition to the mantle on a simple base :)

Narp. The current stash will stay the size it is until I move into a new house. My final kit purchase arrived and my paints should arrive tomorrow. The only other things I'm buying are snacks for the bench :)

letsgobrowns82, I definetely and absolutely love all the progress You've done here on this project!
Excellent job!

Latest posts

Back