Bronco M1114 Up-Armored HA

adampolo13 said:
Doood,

Your fling along!!! Great job, lovin' the color already!!!

"Fling" Adam? LOL...must be getting late when you typed this! Y ::) Don't fling it Aaron... ;D Those pedals look really delicate!! ::) (great, Adam might drive up here and try to taint my Turkey now!!! LOL!!! )

Nice work as you go here!! Might have to consider picking one of these up someday!!

TRM said:
"Fling" Adam? LOL...must be getting late when you typed this!

Wow, I didn't even see that... I was up really late... 1:00am. Getting old sucks, I used to party til 4am and get up at 6 for sports practices etc. Now that I'm an old married man, I'm dragging if I'm up past 9. Hahahaha

P.S. I won't mess with your Turkey's taint.... That would just be gross... ::) ::) ::) ::)

Happy Thanksgiving, Brown :D

seems this one is a lot faster build, I do agree with the details.

Cheers!

Just sitting down now Adam. Its 8:50 and despite going to watch Twilight at the theater with my wife I am only now getting to do some work :mad: But tomorrow is her day to get up with my son and I am staying up as late as I want. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am by no means a PE ace and this kit definitely challenges me. You wouldn't think that these visors would take over a half hour to get on but they did. This sub-assembly is turning into one fragile piece!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alright, I'm starting to get some color down on the interior. Took a little time looking on the net for some reference photos but I came up with this color and its not a dead match but I like it and think it will go well with the tan exterior I'm planning on.

Ola Brown

That is some nice detailing you are doing there. Starting to shape up nicely. Looking forward to the rest.

Keep it coming Buds, Btw I was in our LHS and the PANDA kit is already out of stock... someone bought the last few boxes, and per the owner the next shipment would be next month or probably next year :'( there goes my XMAS gift for myself...

Thanks everyone!
I managed to get some work done. I made up some of the PE and mocked up the frame. Everything is just sitting in place, nothing is glued. I have a lot of weathering to do to the seats and interior and I'm having trouble nailing down what colors and details I want to do. That and I'm still working on the frame. I've got it Futured and I just finished the exhaust (no pics yet) but Ive got to pick out the rest of the detail on that as well.

Looks great coming together Aaron!! MMmmm...weathering!!! ;D LOL...you said the magic word!!! ;)

Back