AH-60L DAP Blackhawk

I fixed my previous post. Sorry about the pictures not showing up. Somehow ended up with some extra tags in there.

Thanks for watching.

all the best

Real nice clean build here Myke, ya doing an awesome job buddy..............that etch will look superb, and that is one big rotor!!!!! :eek:, great work fella keep it comin`.................soz for being a bit late in on this, thought i`d posted on here but must be havin` one of those senior moments..........AGAIN!!!

`Boots`

I thank you all for the kind words.

After looking over those miniguns that i completed earlier, I just wasn't too impressed with the detail. I did some shopping and found a resin replacement. I wish I could say the same for those punk rocket pods.

Legend makes this replacement, and they are going to make a big difference sitting on this choppah.

my apologies for the bad photos

IMG_20110508_235531.jpg

IMG_20110508_235545.jpg

IMG_20110508_235752.jpg

Hey Myke ,nice haul of resin there !!! looking forward to that ;D. Oh ,and good luck with the Stryker .

Chris.

Cool Stryker and great deal on the Dremel! Looking forward to seeing the mini guns up and running! ;D

Grendels said:
Nice deal on that Dremel! Are you going to enter that Stryker in the contest?

I've considered it. I took the photos and all that for proper submission, but this choppah is going to take a lot of my time. Just not sure if I can get it completed in time. My main focus is defo this build, and I still have SO much work to do on it.

Cheers Grendels

Myke

Myke said:
Grendels said:
Nice deal on that Dremel! Are you going to enter that Stryker in the contest?

I've considered it. I took the photos and all that for proper submission, but this choppah is going to take a lot of my time. Just not sure if I can get it completed in time. My main focus is defo this build, and I still have SO much work to do on it.

Cheers Grendels

Myke

Understood, and you are doing mighty fine work on this chopper. I would not let that Stryker distract you from this build!

Understood, and you are doing mighty fine work on this chopper. I would not let that Stryker distract you from this build!

Well thank you sir! Since this is my first armor build, I was going to do a "What If" and make it as part of the Special Ops teams that fly these Gunships and paint it up in nato black to match. IDK. Still playing with some ideas.

Latest posts

Back