Academy UH-60L "Umbrella"

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Reaction score
Progress

Added the small details. Only 3 more steps, adding the PE and its PRIME TIME!!!

TRM

Reaction score
Oh so close to the paint Badge!!! Looking sweet and bring on the ink!! ;)

rookie

This is not a toy
Reaction score
Loving this build, nice work Badge man

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Reaction score

Realized I missed the FLIR pod....out came the dremel. Filling with squadron putty and sanding smooth tomoro mornin

And with that, construction is complete. Just need some smoothing, add PE , and this baby will be primed!!!

Then comes the hard part ;)

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Reaction score

This is a ragged mess of putty to fill those wide gaps. Should sand down just fine though

There it is. Fully built. Just adding the PE and it'll be paint time :)

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Reaction score

All of the PE is secured ....Annnnnnnd

PRIMED

Just have to fix that alignment issue on the last pic....didn't realize it turned out so bad

TRM

Reaction score
Mmmm, can smell the fumes!!! ;D Always a fun part of the job!!! Can't wait for some color!! ;)

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Reaction score
Well, started to paint today, before I got called in to work to deal with my "problem". that being one of my coworkers having a mental breakdown and driving our government vehicle off a small pier and then was tazed by the police, resulting in him being in the asylum now....All in all, not too bad for 15 minutes work after I had to ungunk and overhaul my HP-CS.

More to come in the following days

Darkblade88

If it's styrene we can build it
Reaction score
It seams the local Licker population as had a lot of fun with the sides of the Chopper. Lickers are the bane of my resident evil playing lol

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Reaction score
Thats's exactly the kind of damage I was going for. Glad to see someone spotted the reference :) If only I could find a 1:35 scale Licker to accompany the Rooftop helipad base I'm starting to construct

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Reaction score
Took the time and completed the entire fuselage, weaponry, and tail/main rotors. Gonna let it cure for a day or two since my schedule flipped around again due to the "problem" I described earlier.

Latest posts