AH-60L DAP Blackhawk

You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy ! so much styrene and extra detail ! I love this, and cannot wait to see all that detail "pop" into scale when you put the paint on 8)

Scalemodelmedic said:
You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy ! so much styrene and extra detail ! I love this, and cannot wait to see all that detail "pop" into scale when you put the paint on 8)

I think this is the first time I see Jon this excited??? LOL

MYKE,

Stellar Build !!! A Death Build Fo'-Sho' !! I was wondering ... Is this Chopper gonna be able to sit on it's skids with all of this P.E. on it ? ;D

Yeah .... I can't wait to see it in some Paint !

WOW!!!!! I'm absolutely made up by the postive feeback you guys are giving me. It means a lot down this final stretch. Thank you all with sincerly!!

I've found myself making some tough mental decisions with this. Do I forsake some PE in order to get it done? Do I just sleep less? Do I take Wednesday off work (haha)? HOW long can I go wihout getting paint on this???

Well I've not forsaken any of the PE, even at the risk of not completing it. I have to complete it up to the same standards that I started it with, and all signs are pointing to a successful finish.

Here is just a tiny portion of what I've been up against. (Haven't even had much chance to get decent photos!)

PE door handles

IMG_20110628_125438.jpg

PE on the nose

IMG_20110628_120517.jpg

PE underneath

IMG_20110627_225759.jpg

PE under the Engine exhaust

IMG_20110628_130441.jpg

PE on the intakes

IMG_20110628_122953.jpg

Even the tiny antenne have ejector pin marks

IMG_20110627_180301.jpg

PE on the spine

IMG_20110627_201902.jpg

READY TO PAINT

IMG_20110628_133117.jpg

This will be painted and gloss coated by the end of the night, decals and wash tomorrow, flat coat, touch up, and photos for submission on Thursday. {fingers crossed}

It looks so ... so ... freaking cool in that color. Man can't wait to see itr finished.
Cheers

I wish I had something constructive to say but...

Too cool, just too cool!

Your work with PE parts is of Nimble work, Immaculate, Clean, and Elegant. (NICE)

Just one thing, you mentioned Vallejo putty. I've been looking for a putty for my plastic models and this stuff sounds good, any problems with it?

Latest posts

Back