Your stash!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
show me your stashes, i hear some of the stashes can be pretty radical, i want to see for myself XD. i don't have one, unless you consider a 1/48th scale Revell BF-109G-10 and a P-51D Mustang that just came in the mail, beacuse i ordered them from wallmart with a extra gift card i got. :)

also what do you like to build most? everyone knows what i like to build so... if you don't know just go to its a bird its a plane forum XD

Re: Youre stash!

I've got about 90 kits sitting on the shelf waiting or started...
Most are on the shelf, but the stuff that is too big for the shelf (or started) I keep under my desk.

Mostly I like early aircraft (say upto the 1950's) and Sci-Fi.

[attachment deleted by admin]

No pics (I suppose I could rectify that pretty quickly), but suffice it to say that I have in excess of probably 550, might even be closing in on 600, but I did sell a few off.

When I met my wife 6 yrs ago, and we moved in together, I counted what I had, and it was around 350. When we moved into this house 2 yrs ago, I counted again, and actually did an excel spread sheet, and I was at 525, which I reduces to about 475 and vowed not to break the 500 mark.

Well, seeing that I own and run a hobby shop, and obviously don't make myself pay retail pricing, it makes it hard NOT to get whatever you want, and I let the excel sheet go, so I really don't know how many I have....although it probably wouldn't take much to update it, but I estimate between 550 and 600 kits, spread over most genres of modeling. With 2011 looking like another banner year for new models, I don't think it will slow down soon.

My New Year's resolution however is to build more......here we are 2 days in and although I have had good intentions, I have yet to touch plastic yet!

I build mainly Sci Fi models. I do have a few armor and air models in the stash, but you would know by looking at this photo. I have about 3- kits outside of this photo and started a new rule for the new year. I can't buy a kit until I finish a kit.

stash.jpg

JMac said:
I've got about 90 kits sitting on the shelf waiting or started...
Most are on the shelf, but the stuff that is too big for the shelf (or started) I keep under my desk.

Mostly I like early aircraft (say upto the 1950's) and Sci-Fi.

awesome, got quite the stash XD

Elm City Hobbies said:
No pics (I suppose I could rectify that pretty quickly), but suffice it to say that I have in excess of probably 550, might even be closing in on 600, but I did sell a few off.

When I met my wife 6 yrs ago, and we moved in together, I counted what I had, and it was around 350. When we moved into this house 2 yrs ago, I counted again, and actually did an excel spread sheet, and I was at 525, which I reduces to about 475 and vowed not to break the 500 mark.

Well, seeing that I own and run a hobby shop, and obviously don't make myself pay retail pricing, it makes it hard NOT to get whatever you want, and I let the excel sheet go, so I really don't know how many I have....although it probably wouldn't take much to update it, but I estimate between 550 and 600 kits, spread over most genres of modeling. With 2011 looking like another banner year for new models, I don't think it will slow down soon.

My New Year's resolution however is to build more......here we are 2 days in and although I have had good intentions, I have yet to touch plastic yet!

i need to order something from you sometime, would you happen to have a 1/48th scale Hellcat in your inventory, and if so how much do you sell it for?

Those are my unfinishes Models. Most of them, 1/72ers are in a Box

[attachment deleted by admin]

Grendels said:
I build mainly Sci Fi models. I do have a few armor and air models in the stash, but you would know by looking at this photo. I have about 3- kits outside of this photo and started a new rule for the new year. I can't buy a kit until I finish a kit.

stash.jpg

suweet XD

Chiefpettyofficer said:

awesome, buy the way, did you get your decals yet?

13aceofspades13 said:
awesome, buy the way, did you get your decals yet?

No, there were some holydays :) Maybe Thursday, I guess. Can´t wait for them :)

i cant wait till you get it either, and those are some sweet propaganda posters! what does the one with the German in it say? that was featured in Call Of Duty 2!

It says "So wie wir kämpfen, arbeite du für den Sieg"
Thats close to " Work like we fight" A Propaganda-Poster for Manufactury-Workers"

Here's my meager stash of about 60+ model kits. Mostly aircraft (WWII and Modern), plus some armor, cars, a few sci-fi and a real space subject. Not shown in these pics are wooden ship kits plus a flying balsa aircraft kit. Oh and a half dozen or so started but never finished kits.

162699_10150117838289602_632169601_7706725_4048620_n.jpg

167942_10150117838639602_632169601_7706731_2178500_n.jpg

13aceofspades13 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:

i need to order something from you sometime, would you happen to have a 1/48th scale Hellcat in your inventory, and if so how much do you sell it for?

I have one Hellcat in stock. It is the Eduard Weekend Edition. Have a look on my website:

http://www.elmcityhobbies.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_196&products_id=1636

Chiefpettyofficer said:

Chief.....I don't suppose you would want to part with one of those TOS Revell Galacticas?

OK....pics of my "meager" collection

Trucks

IMG_3519-vi.jpg

Cars

IMG_3520-vi.jpg

IMG_3521-vi.jpg

IMG_3522-vi.jpg

Figures, Buildings and Sci-Fi

IMG_3523-vi.jpg

Armor, Aircraft & Ships

IMG_3524-vi.jpg

IMG_3525-vi.jpg

IMG_3526-vi.jpg

Aftermarket

IMG_3527-vi.jpg

There is also a box here that is packed full of PE sets.

No....not addicted at all!

Quaralane said:
Grendels said:
WOW!! Five Galatica kits????
Was my reaction, too

Well, I kept an sharp eye on EBAY-Auctions. You can get many crazy things there. Once I bought a Seaquest DSV-Submarine and the seller sent two more Models as a gift: A Naboo Starfighter and a MPC Star Destroyer!!!!! All for ct 20 Euros....!!! The last original MPC i saw changed his Owner for about 400 bucks...

Latest posts

Back